his was something I saw in the grocery store and I just had to try it in the air fryer, it comes with both the cake mix and the chocolate frosting, so I thought it would be a special treat for the boys when they come home from school. And it was so easy, I just needed to dirty one bowl, which to mix the egg and water in, and inside they give you a pan, which was perfect for the air fryer.
1 package Duncan Hines Pefect Size Kit
- Mix the cake mix with the egg, water, and oil (which are ingredients on the back of the box)
- Mix well.
- They give you this cake pan and state that you don’t need to oil it, so I didn’t.
- Pour your batter in the cake pan.
- Pop the pan into the air fryer at 320 degrees F, for 12 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Add the frosting which is in the kit.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: cooks essentials air fryer cake recipe air fryer sponge cake recipe box cake in air fryer air fryer butter cake recipe philips air fryer cake recipes air fryer pound cake power air fryer cake recipes air fryer cake pan