Air Fryer Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies — are the perfect treat for Valentine’s Day. They have a more complicated recipe flavor, but with less time and effort needed to make them! The dough is simple to mix up, and there’s no need for any unique ingredients that you might not already have. And don’t forget how quickly they bake in the air fryer- no more waiting hours for your treats to be ready!
Four simple ingredients and less than 30 minutes are all you need to whip up a batch of these Red Velvet Cookies. These easy treats will be perfect for Valentine’s Day too! So, if you have been looking for an easy cookie recipe for your air fryer, look no further than red velvet cake cookies!
I love baking in the air fryer, it’s so good, and the cookies always cook up perfectly in the air fryer. And these cookies are so good, and you must purchase a cake mix, and you can have these in minutes!
So, if you are looking for a light and fluffy batch of cookies, this is the recipe for you.
Cake Mix Cookies!
Do you love cookies but don’t have much time to spend in the kitchen? Then you need to try out these cake mix cookies! They’re super easy to make and satisfy your sweet tooth. Plus, you can customize them with your favorite flavors and toppings. So why not give them a try today? You won’t be disappointed!
And, of course, this red velvet cookie recipe is perfect for valentine’s day or when you need a sweet treat! Add some white chips for a festive dessert!
Making Cake Mix Cookies In The Air Fryer
Who doesn’t love a delicious, warm, gooey cookie? But who has time to make them from scratch? Not me! That’s why I love using cake mix cookies. They’re simple, quick, and always delicious. But I was curious…could I make them in my air fryer? It turns out the answer is YES! Keep reading for the how-to.
Can You Make Cookies In The Air Fryer?
You can make a great batch of delicious cookies with minimal effort! They make a sweet treat for any time of the year! Homemade cookies have never been easier! And you can make these simple cookies ahead of time for great additions to your valentines day party!
These will be the easiest cookies that you have made! I you are looking for more red velvet recipes, check out my recipe for Air Fryer Valentine’s Day Cookies, Air Fryer Red Velvet Cake, and Red Velvet Whoopie pies! With the chewy cookies, this is the easiest easy cookie recipe! And a simple recipe that you can your family can make together.
Ingredients Needed For Red Velvet Cookies Recipe
Red velvet cake mix cookies are all the rage right now. They are so easy to make, and they taste delicious. But did you know that you can make them even better by using an air fryer? That’s right – with just a few ingredients, you can have delicious red velvet cake mix cookies that are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Keep reading for instructions on how to make them! And you only need a few basic ingredients,
Remember the details are below in the printable recipe card at the end of the page.
- Box Of Red Velvet Cake Mix: You can use Duncan Hines or Betty Crocker!
- Vegetable Oil: You can also use canola oil
- Eggs: Large Eggs
- Optional: White Chocolate Chips, Red Food Coloring, or Cocoa Powder
How To Cook Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies
Who would have thought you could make cookies out of a cake mix? Well, we’re here to tell you it’s possible! Not only are these Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies scrumptious, but they’re also made even easier with an air fryer. Say goodbye to greasy fried dough and hello to perfectly baked treats in no time at all. Read on to learn step-by-step instructions on baking delicious Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies in your own air fryer today!
These cookies are as simple to make as mixing your box of cake mix, oil, and eggs in one bowl. I decided to use a red velvet recipe for these Valentine’s Day treats since it is right around the corner!
Step One: Prepare Red Velvet Cookie Mix
In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs in a large bowl. If you are using white chocolate chips, fold them in.
Step Two: Add The Unbaked Cookie dough Balls
Line your air fryer basket with parchment paper. Add 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons of dough using a small cookie scoop. Chill the raw cookie dough while you cook the easy red velvet cookies in batches.
Step Three: Cooking Red Velvet Cookies
Air Fry at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 to 6 minutes or until the cookies are set. Cool completely before removing them from the air fryer basket; cool on a cooling rack, wire rack, or cookie sheet before sprinkle cookies with powdered sugar right before serving.
- This recipe is so versatile that you can change up the flavor of cake mix and mix-ins to create your own version. Sometimes I’ll use a white cake with sprinkles on top, or if it’s a chocolate day at school (which happens more often than not), we will make an extra rich layer complete with semisweet chips!
- Cookie dough made with cake mix is often quite sticky. If your dough is sticky, chill for 10-12 minutes before baking.
- This recipe will work with any cake mix flavor.
- The cookies will harden as they cool, so be careful not to overbake them.
- Add-Ins: You can add white or dark chocolate chips to the batter.
- Serve With Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Red velvet chocolate chip cookies: Add 2-3 tablespoons of chocolate chips.
How To Store Air Fryer Cake Mix Cookies
If you want to preserve your cookies for more than one day, they should be stored in an airtight container on the counter or wrapped tightly in plastic wrap.
Make Gluten-Free Cookies In The Air Fryer
A gluten-free cake mix will work the same. Some tremendous gluten-free red velvet cake mixes are Gluten-Free Heaven, Color Kitchen, and Krusteaz.
How To Freeze Cookies
These cookies can be frozen for up to 3 months. Let them cool to room temperature for best results, then place them on a sheet pan or baking sheet. Place them into the freezer and freeze until frozen solid. Place the frozen cookies into a freezer bag or freezer-safe container.
More Air Fryer Recipes
Do you love cookies but don’t love the extra calories that come with them? If so, you’re lucky because air fryer cookie recipes are the perfect way to indulge your sweet tooth without worrying about packing the pounds. In this post, we’ll share some of our favorite recipes for air fryer cookies. Whether you’re looking for a classic chocolate chip cookie or something a little more adventurous, we’ve got you covered. So what are you waiting for? Start browsing through these recipes and get baking! Some of my favorite easy dessert recipes are:
- AIR FRYER VALENTINE’S DAY HEART SUGAR COOKIES
- AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- EASY AIR FRYER S’MORES COOKIES
- AIR FRYER CHRISTMAS BROWNIE MIX COOKIES
- AIR FRYER GINGERSNAP COOKIES
- EASY AIR FRYER ITALIAN BISCOTTI
- AIR FRYER LEMON DROP COOKIES
- AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY COOKIES
Air Fryer Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies
- 16.5 ounces Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chipss, Optional
- These cookies are as simple to make as mixing your box of cake mix, oil, and eggs in one bowl. I decided on using a red velvet recipe for these Valentine's Day treats since it is right around the corner!
- In a large bowl, mix the cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs. If you are using white chocolate chips, fold them in.
- Line your air fryer basket with parchment paper. Using a cookie scoop, add 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons of cookie dough on top.
- Air Fry at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the cookies are set. Let cool completely before removing them from the air fryer basket—dust with powdered sugar right before serving.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer