Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice is a tasty way to make your pies, cookies, and coffee taste like fall.
This recipe takes just five minutes to prepare and can be stored in an airtight container for up to 6 months. The ingredients are simple: ground ginger, cinnamon sticks or powder, allspice berries or powder, whole cloves or powder, nutmeg (freshly grated if possible), and optional dried orange peel. Give it a try!
It’s been a long time since you’ve baked pumpkin pie, but this year it’s different. You’re going to make your own Pumpkin Pie Spice and experience the joy of baking again! You’ll feel like a pro with these simple steps that will give you all the fall flavor without any of the hassles.
What Is Pumpkin Pie Spice?
If you are a fan of pumpkin pie, then you have probably tasted this spice before. It adds the perfect flavor to pies and other desserts, but what is it?
Pumpkin pie spice is a blend of spices that are traditionally used to make pumpkin pies. It typically includes ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice. What is the difference between pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin spice? Pumpkin pie spice does not include ground cloves or ginger.
Ingredients Needed For Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Ginger
- Cloves, Grounded
- Ground Nutmeg
- Ground AllSpice
How To Make Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
In a small bowl, add all of your spices together, and mix well. Store in an airtight container, until ready to use.
What Can You Use Pumpkin Spice in?
- AIR FRYER PUMPKIN SPICE BUNDT CAKE
- AIR FRYER PUMPKIN SPICE ROASTED CHICKPEAS
- INSTANT POT PUMPKIN BUTTER
- INSTANT POT CURRIED PUMPKIN SOUP
- AIR FRYER GLAZED PUMPKIN SCONES
- AIR FRYER MUG PUMPKIN COFFEE CAKE
- EASY AIR FRYER PUMPKIN FRENCH TOAST
- 3 tablespoons Ground Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Cloves, Grounded
- 2 teaspoons Ground Nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons Ground AllSpice
- Add all of your spices together in a small bowl, and mix well—store in an airtight container until ready to use.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 27Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 3mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 4gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.