Air Fryer Corn Dogs come out hot and crispy without any extra grease. How to cook frozen corn dogs in an air fryer is one of the most common questions. So, if you are looking for an easy way to air fry corn dogs, let me share how to do it perfectly every single time!
This is such a simple recipe. These are not homemade, but with some help from the air fryer, you can have perfectly crispy corn dogs without the deep-fried grease!
Whether you have mini frozen corn dogs or full-sized corn dogs, this recipe will work for both. Sure, there is nothing better than a homemade corn dog. But since wet batter doesn’t do well in the Air Fryer, the best option is to air fry frozen corn dogs instead.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER GREEN PEAS RECIPE, AIR FRYER CRISPY SPINACH & RICOTTA FRIED TORTELLINI, AIR FRYER GINGER PORK DUMPLINGS, and AIR FRYER HOMEMADE CHEEZ-ITS.
Air Fryer Corn Dogs
While this is not a complicated recipe, I wanted you to know that this would work for regular and mini-sized corn dogs. Corn Dogs are a staple at county fairs, and now you can have them all of the time!
The key is to add them to the basket and then set the time. Most frozen foods do better if you do not preheat your air fryer. Also, make sure that you do not overcrowd the basket when you air fry frozen corn dogs, or they will not get fully cooked. Any parts that are touching will be soggy and cold.
Why You’ll Love Frozen Corn Dogs In Air Fryer
- Ready in minutes
- Just one ingredient
- Keep a box in the freezer
- Picky eater approved
- Works with full-size or mini corn dogs
Ingredients Needed To Air Fry Corn Dogs
For this recipe, you only need Frozen Corn Dogs! You can either use regular size or mini corn dogs. The recipe will work for both.
Grab your favorite package of corn dogs — any brand will work! I used State Fair, which they sell at Walmart, but you can also use a store brand. Trader Joe’s Turkey Corn Dogs, or even Costco Corn Dogs (which are really Foster Farms) are both delicious.
In my opinion, here are the best frozen corn dogs for the air fryer:
- State Fair Classic Corn Dogs
- Foster Farms Corn Dogs Mini
- Bryan Beef Corn Dogs
- Field Roast Miniature Corn Dogs
- Hebrew National Beef Franks (Franks in a Blanket)
How To Make Air Fryer Corn Dogs
Step 1: Put corn dogs in air fryer
Spray your basket with cooking spray, then put your frozen corn dogs in the air fryer basket.
Step 2: Cook
Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 5 to 8 minutes until they are fully cooked.
- Do not crowd the air fryer basket. Otherwise, you will have unevenly cooked corn dogs. Leave plenty of space around the corn dogs in the air fryer so that the hot air can circulate through the basket.
- Flip halfway. Depending on what air fryer you own, you may need to flip your air fryer corn dogs halfway during the cooking process. This way, both sides cook up to perfection.
- Cook from frozen. For best results, keep these corn dogs frozen. I love that you can put the frozen corn dogs directly into the air fryer, and they cook up perfectly. If you defrost them, they will not cook as well.
- Timing: Since every air fryer is slightly different, you should watch your food as it cooks up. Air fry corn dogs just until golden and warmed through, even if the timer hasn’t gone off.
Want to make a full meal? Add some French fries, seasonal fruit, or a green salad to round out your plate.
How Long To Cook Frozen Corn Dogs in Air Fryer?
Cooking corn dogs in an air fryer does not require much. Using the air fryer setting, you set the temperature to 350 degrees F and set the timer for 5-8 minutes. Be sure to flip them halfway.
The exact time will depend on how many you cook and what air fryer you own. If your basket is pretty full, increase the time by a few minutes.
How Long To Cook Mini Corn Dogs In Air Fryer?
This air fryer corn dogs recipe works the same for full size or mini corn dogs! Just keep a close eye since minis are usually done a bit faster than full size frozen corn dogs in the air fryer.
Will the Corn Dog Stick Burn in the Air Fryer?
No. I have made corn dogs in the air fryer many times and have never had a problem with the sticks burning.
More Easy Air Fryer Recipes:
Who doesn’t love even more recipes for Air Fryer Snacks? Here are some of my favorites!
- AIR FRYER CRISPY SPINACH & RICOTTA FRIED TORTELLINI
- AIR FRYER BUFFALO CHICKEN TENDERS
- EASY AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S MOZZARELLA STICKS
- AIR FRYER BUTTERNUT SQUASH FRIES
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Corn Dogs
- 1 package corn dogs, frozen
- Spray your basket with cooking spray, then add your frozen corn dogs to the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 5 to 8 minutes until they are fully cooked.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer