This is a great recipe, it’s perfect for large potlucks, graduations parties, family reunions, or just when you invited the neighborhood to come over and watch the game. I made this for the Superbowl game, they were awesome.
So, these are great to cook in batches, if you have a large group. And this takes only a few minutes. And, the flavor is perfection, true perfection. This is a simple recipe, with amazing results. If you have been gifted with an Air Fryer, here is one recipe, you want to try. And, it’s rather simple, since you only need a hot dog and a box of Jiffy mix, and any toppings, you like.
Here are the simple steps for making them in your own air fryer,
If you haven’t been following along, we are at www.ForktoSpoon.com
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
This is such a fun lunch, it’s one of the dishes my mom made me when I was a child, now I just switched it over to air fryer.
- 1 package of Jiffy corn mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 hot dogs, cut in thirds
- In a large bowl, ix together the Jiffy mix, egg, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, and chili powder.
- Mix well, scraping down the sides.
- Spray your muffin tins with olive oil.
- Fill your muffin tin about 2/3 the way full, and then stick your hot dog piece in it. (in the middle). Then place in the air fryer for 7-9 minutes at 350 degrees F.Until the cornbread is cooked through.