Air Fryer Famous Dave’s Corn Muffin Copycat — If you’re a fan of Famous Dave’s corn muffins, you’ll love this air fryer copycat recipe! These muffins are delicious and so easy to make. Plus, they’re a healthier alternative to traditional corn muffins. You’re going to love them!
Do you love Famous Dave’s corn muffins? If so, you are going to love this Air Fryer Famous Dave’s Corn Muffin Copycat recipe. These muffins are easy to make and taste just like the real thing. You will be surprised at how much flavor the air fryer gives them. So, ditch the restaurant and try making these muffins at home instead. Your family is sure to love them!
What Are Famous Dave’s Corn Muffins?
Corn muffins are a Southern favorite, and Famous Dave’s has some of the best around. These muffins are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and you can customize them to your liking. Whether you want them plain or loaded with cheese and bacon, Famous Dave’s has you covered. So what are you waiting for? Head to the grocery store, and grab your ingredients to make these Famous Dave’s today!
Why You Will Love MakingFamous Dave’s Corn Muffins In The Air Fryer
If you’re like me, then you love anything that can be cooked in an air fryer. I think they make the best tasting food and they are so easy to use.
So, when I discovered that you could actually make Famous Dave’s Corn Muffins in the air fryer, I was ecstatic! If you’ve never had these muffins before, then you are in for a real treat. They are fluffy, moist, and absolutely delicious. And, the best part is that they cook up perfectly in the air fryer in just about 15 minutes. So what are you waiting for? Start cooking up some of your favorite comfort foods in the air fryer today!
Sweet Cornbread Muffins In The Air Fryer
Muffins are one of those perfect foods. They’re individually portioned so you can have one (or two) without feeling guilty, and they’re great for any time of day – breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Today we’re giving a classic American muffin a summertime twist with sweet cornbread muffins. These muffins are loaded with fresh corn kernels, making them irresistible! So if you’re in the mood for a quick and easy snack or breakfast, give these sweet cornbread muffins a try. You won’t be disappointed!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Famous Dave’s Corn Muffin Copycat
Are you looking for an easy recipe that will taste just like the famous corn muffins at Famous Dave’s? If so, you’re in luck. This recipe only requires a few simple ingredients, and it can be made in your air fryer. Give it a try today!
- Cornmeal: Use stone-ground yellow cornmeal.
- All-Purpose Flour: You can also use gluten-free all-purpose flour if you want to make this recipe gluten-free.
- Baking Powder: Adds some volume to your muffins
- Salt: Adds some flavor to your muffins!
- Baking Soda: reacts with the buttermilk to add some volume to your muffins, which makes for a light and an airy corn muffin.
- Eggs: Use large, room-temperature eggs.
- Granulated Sugar: You can use a combination of equal amounts of granulated sugar and Splenda if you want a low-sugar recipe.
- Pure Vanilla Extract: For best flavor, use pure vanilla extract, rather than imitation.
- Milk: I used whole milk, but you can use oat milk, almond milk, or coconut milk if you want to make this recipe dairy free.
- Buttermilk: Adds a depth of flavor to the corn muffins.
- Vegetable Oil: You can also use canola oil.
- Honey: Adds some sweetness to the muffin.
How To Cook Famous Dave’s Corn Muffin Copycat In The Air Fryer
In a medium bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
In a large bowl beat together the eggs, sugar, shortening, and vanilla.
Once combined add in the milk, buttermilk, oil, and honey. Ensuring the mixture is combined very well. Add in the dry ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
Place a heaping tablespoon of the muffin mixture into a pre-greased muffin tin that fits your air fryer. Air fry at 350° for 9-12 minutes until cooked through and golden brown.
Pro Tips For The Best Corn Muffins In The Air Fryer
There’s nothing quite like the taste of fresh corn muffins, and now you can make them in your air fryer! These pro tips will help ensure your muffins come out perfectly every time. Enjoy!
- Muffin Pan: Spray your muffin tins with either cooking spray, or line them with paper liners.
- Overmixing The Batter: Mix the cornbread muffins just until the mix is combined, overmixing will get you a dense muffin.
- Timing: Check on your muffins as they cook up, this way they don’t burn. Remember every air fryer is slightly different, so it’s important to check on your food as it cooks up in an air fryer.
What’s the difference between cornbread and corn muffins?
Do you know the difference between cornbread and corn muffins? A lot of people think they’re the same thing, but there is a big difference! Cornbread is usually made with cornmeal, while corn muffins use flour. Cornbread is also usually baked in a skillet, while corn muffins are typically baked in a muffin tin.
Can You Make This Recipe Into Cornbread
Yes, don’t want muffins, add the batter to a baking pan, bake at 320 degrees F, and air fry until the cornbread is fully cooked.
How do you keep cornbread from drying out?
The only reason why your cornbread would be dried out would be that it has been overcooked. So, remember to watch your cornbread frequently as it cooks up. Once you can remove a toothpick in the center of your corn muffin, without wet batter, you can remove them.
More Easy Air Fryer Recipes
AIR FRYER BEEF KABOBS: Looking for a new and exciting way to cook beef kabobs? Look no further than your air fryer! In just minutes, you can have a delicious and healthy meal that the whole family will love. Follow our simple recipe below and enjoy!
AIR FRYER HOKKAIDO MILK BREAD: My mom introduced me to Hokkaido milk bread a few years ago and I’ve been hooked ever since. There’s something about the slightly sweet and fluffy texture that makes it irresistible. And because it’s so light, it’s perfect for air frying! If you haven’t tried this bread before, I highly recommend it – especially now that you can make it in your air fryer. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Famous Dave’s Corn Muffin Copycat
- 1 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together the eggs, sugar, shortening and vanilla.
- Once combined add in the milk, buttermilk, oil and honey. Ensuring the mixture is combined very well.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of the muffin mixture into a pre-greased muffin tin that fits your air fryer.
- Air fry at 350° for 9-12 minutes until cooked through and golden brown.
- Air Fryer
- Muffin Tin