This is a very simple recipe. I really am working on creating healthy and fast recipes. After all, my life is hectic and I just bought an Air Fryer to get my family eating at home more and meanwhile saving calories and money. This is the Air Fryer I own. I have really liked it. It’s simple…which is important to me.
Today, I am showing you a basic recipe for making a Reuben sandwich in the Air Fryer.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Then add the sauerkraut on top
Then add the cheese
Top it off with the other piece of bread, add it your Air Fryer basket, and spray it with non-stick cooking spray
Air fryer it at 390 degrees F, for 4 minutes, then flip and do another 3 minutes. (spray the other side, when you flip)
DO NOT FORGET TO PIN—
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer-The BEST Reuben Sandwiches
This is a really classic Reuben sandwich which is made in the air fryer. It makes for an amazing lunch or for a great mid-week meal (or eaten anytime, the air fryer makes it so easy)
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 8
- Total Time: 13
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Sandwiches
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1/4 cup of Russian dressing
- 8 slices of rye bread
- 1 pound of corned beef, sliced
- 12 ounces of sauerkraut, drained
- 4 slices of Swiss cheese
- non-stick cooking spray
- Start by spreading the Russian dressing on 1 piece of bread (or do all 4 at once). Then place the corned beef on top, and then place the drained sauerkraut on top, then top it off with a piece of Swiss cheese. Then add the top piece.
- Place the sandwich in the air fryer and spray the tops with non-stick cooking spray.
- Air fryer your sandwich for 4 minutes at 390 degrees, and then when it’s up flip it, spray it with non-stick cooking spray and do another 3-4 minutes.
Keywords: reuben sandwich air fryer air fryer reubens air fryer recipes air fryer sandwiches air fryer bologna sandwich how long to cook corned beef in air fryer air fryer breakfast sandwich frozen sandwich air fryer