Spread mayo on one side of the bread, and then lay 1 piece of cheddar cheese down.
Then add the chopped apples and bacon slices on top of the cheese.
Then place 2 pieces of cheddar cheese on top.
Then cover the bread and spray or use butter to coat it. Then follow the direction in the recipe.Print
Air Fryer-Grilled Apple, Bacon and Cheddar Sandwiches
This is an easy recipe, that really fills a craving for a BLT sandwich.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: Sandwich
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 slices of bread, any type
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- 2 slices of bacon, cooked
- 1/2 of Granny Smith apple, cut thin
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 2 teaspoon of mayonnaise
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Start by spreading mayo on both sides of the bread.
- Then place a cheddar cheese slice down, then 2 bacon pieces, then apple slices, finish it off with another piece of cheese.
- Then spread the butter on both sides of the bread, and set it in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 3 minutes, and then flip and do another 3 minutes more.
Keywords: power air fryer oven grilled cheese how to make grilled cheese in air fryer oven air fryer grilled cheese air fryer grilled cheese with mayo ninja foodi grilled cheese sandwich how do i make a grilled cheese sandwich in the philips air fryer how to make grilled cheese in nuwave air fryer power air fryer pro grilled cheese