Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This was my kid’s favorite lunch this year, not only did we have Air Fryer Potato Skins, we also had Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks, it was like an appetizer day. And, who doesn’t love appetizers?
I have been using my air fryer and experiment with different foods. so this is what I came up with.
Follow along our cooking adventures on Facebook
Cut the potatoes in half and then scoop out most of the filling, just leaving a thin layer.
Then put a layer of cheese (my son calls it a mound of cheese) on to the scooped out baked potato, and place it on an air fryer safe pan.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer-Better Than TGIF?! Loaded Potato Skins
These are so easy to make in the air fryer, the air fryer does a great job of crisping up the skin while keeping the potato moist.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Side Dish, Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 4 potatoes (cooked)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 4 pieces cooked bacon
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Start with cooked potatoes, they instructions are in with the pictures.
- After you have cooked potatoes, let them cool down a bit, as you will need to hold them and cut them in half.
- Scoop out most of the potato, leaving just enough for the potato to hold the shape.
- Then place it back on an air fryer safe pan, and add some cheese, bake for 4 minutes, just long enough for the cheese to melt, at 320 degrees F.
If the cheese isn’t melted, add another 2 minutes.
- Then garnish with sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, green onions, salsa, etc.
Keywords: tgif potato skins in air fryer air fryer baked potato fridays potato skins directions snapps loaded potato sticks air fryer bacon wrapped potatoes in air fryer air fryer baked potato halves tgif mozzarella sticks in air fryer air fryer twice baked potatoes