Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
AIR FRYER-PEANUT BUTTER BANANA SANDWICH
This is such a classic childhood sandwich, one that my kids really loves. And you probably already have the ingreidents on hand. I love it with a piping hot dish of tomato soup!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Sandwiches
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 4 slices of bread
- 1 banana, sliced
- Start by spreading the peanut butter to one side of each bread.
- Then place the bananas on top of the peanut butter.
- Use the other bread, and place it over the bananas.
- Place the bread in the air fryer basket, and set the temperature for 300 degrees, and air fry for 5 minutes.
Keywords: fried peanut butter sandwich air fryer pbj air fryer peanut butter chicken air fryer bread toast air fry bread cinnamon bread in air fryer heating bread in air fryer air fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich