Air Fryer Breakfast Bombs are one of my family’s breakfasts. Something is amazing that the kids really love about popping these in their mouths!
And this recipe works so well in the air fryer, filled with the creamy goodness of the eggs, cheese, and meat, you will get the greatest breakfast in minutes!
If you love the taste of light, flaky dough, this recipe will not disappoint. They bake up beautifully in the Air Fryer.
And the truth is once you make this recipe, you can add any fillings, which will become a great back-to-school breakfast since they cook up so fast!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BACON SALTED CARAMEL DONUTS, AIR FRYER AVOCADO TOAST WITH EGG, AIR FRYER CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST, and AIR FRYER MAPLE CANDIED BACON.
Air Fryer Breakfast Bombs
This will soon become one of your favorite breakfasts cooked up in the Air Fryer. The dough comes out light and tender, while the eggs and other ingredients, filled with protein, will keep you satisfied until lunch!
You can use any fillings that you want, so if you want more vegetables, add them. If you want different meat, add them, the recipe will work the same.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Breakfast Bombs
- Scrambled Eggs
- Cheddar Cheese
How To Make Air Fryer Breakfast Bombs
In a small bowl, mix the scrambled eggs, cooked bacon, and shredded Cheddar Cheese. Add a couple of tablespoons of mixture to the biscuit. Just place it in the center.
Either use another biscuit, seal it, or wrap the biscuit on itself and seal the edges by pressing firmly. Place on the air fryer tray or the air fryer basket.
Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 minutes.
- For best results, do not crowd your basket. Leave space around the biscuits, so they can perfectly cook up.
- Spray your basket with cooking spray so the Air Fryer Breakfast Bombs do not stick. If you find that they still stick, use a parchment paper liner.
- For best results, brush with melted butter, and add some seasonings on top!
- I have made this recipe in several air fryers, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, and other air fryer baskets and oven models. The recipe will work the same.
Meat: You can use various cooked meats, including bacon, ground sausage, sausage links, chorizo, and other breakfast meats.
Cheese: While I used shredded cheddar cheese, you could add any of your favorite cheeses, some great options Mexican Shredded Cheese, Colby, or Sharp.
Vegetables: Diced & Sauted Green Onions, Peppers, Spinach, etc.
Seasonings: Add some Everything But The Bagel Seasonings, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Sesame Seeds, etc.
What Biscuits To Use?
While you can use any biscuit that you want, I really love these Southern Homestyle Butter Tastin, which has butter in the dough. It makes for a great butter biscuit, with loads of flavor.
You do not have to use those, you can use any that you have on hand or at your local grocery store. The recipe will work exactly the same.
Other Great Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes:
- AIR FRYER BACON SALTED CARAMEL DONUTS
- AIR FRYER AVOCADO TOAST WITH EGG
- EASY AIR FRYER GLAZED BISCUIT DONUTS
- AIR FRYER BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
- AIR FRYER APPLE CHEDDAR BACON SCONES
- EASY AIR FRYER LOADED BREAKFAST BURRITO
- 1 cup scrambled eggs
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon (cooked)
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 package refrigerator biscuits
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix the scrambled eggs, cooked bacon, and shredded Cheddar Cheese. Add a couple of tablespoons of mixture to the biscuit. Just place it in the center.
- Either use another biscuit, seal it, or wrap the biscuit on itself and seal the edges by pressing firmly. Place on the air fryer tray or the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!