Air Fryer Strawberry, Spinach, Ricotta & Goat Cheese Flat Bread — Move over boring old avocado toast! This new air fryer flatbread is exploding with fresh flavors. The combination of strawberries, spinach, ricotta, and goat cheese makes for a sweet and savory breakfast or lunch that will leave you feeling satisfied. Plus, it’s so easy to make – perfect for busy weekdays. Give it a try today!
Air Fryer Strawberry, Spinach, Ricotta & Goat Cheese Flat Bread is amazing! I love a great batch of fresh strawberries after strawberry picking and then using them in my recipes.
This one is no different. Today I made a take on my Air Fryer Goat Cheese and Blackberry Sandwich and served it to the kids for lunch! Simple, perfect and delicious, and truly easy!
If you do not like strawberries, you can add any fresh fruit to the toping. Some of my favorites are blackberries and blueberries, but use any fruit; this would be amazing with coconut and mango slices.
Some other great and Easy Air Fryer Lunch Recipes are AIR FRYER TURKEY CLUB SANDWICH, AIR FRYER HARDEE’S BIG HOT HAM ‘N’ CHEESE, AIR FRYER COPYCAT TACO BELL QUESADILLA, and AIR FRYER TUNA MELT GRILLED CHEESE.
What’s a Flatbread Pizza?
A flatbread pizza is nothing more than using a piece of Naan or flatbread bread instead of a traditional pizza crust.
There are endless amounts of toppings and sauces that you can use. Everything from traditional pizza sauce, marinara sauce, white sauce, and toppings is also endless.
Ingredients In Air Fryer Strawberry, Spinach, Ricotta & Goat Cheese Flat Bread
If you’re in the mood for something light, yet satisfying, then this air fryer strawberry, spinach, ricotta, and goat cheese flatbread is perfect! It’s easy to make and only requires a few ingredients. Plus, it’s a great way to use up leftovers. So give it a try today!
- Naan Bread
- Ricotta Cheese
- Crumbled Goat Cheese
- Sliced Strawberries
How To Make Air Fryer Strawberry, Spinach, Ricotta & Goat Cheese Flat Bread
Pre-heat the air fryer to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting. Spread ricotta cheese on the Naan Bread. If you like crust, leave a little bread showing on the edges.
Sprinkle goat cheese on top of the ricotta.
Add the strawberries & spinach.
Air fry for 6-8 minutes.
Recipe Tips & Notes
- If you want your Naan bread or Flatbread crispy, you should air fry your bread for a couple of minutes, without the toppings.
- The exact time of cooking flatbread will depend on your air fryer and how thick your bread is. Thicker bread will take longer to air fry up than thinner ones. Adjust your cooking time accordingly.
- If you find that your spinach flies over the air fryer basket, press it really well in, or add some cheese on top of the spinach.
Some Other Great Ways To Make Air Fryer Flatbreads:
- Fruit: Switch Out the Fruit, for anything that is in season, some of my favorites are blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries.
- Cheese: If you do not like goat cheese, use feta cheese.
- Vegetables: If you do not like spinach, you can change it for any fresh herb, some great ones are mint, basil, and rosemary.
How To Make A KETO-Friendly, Low-Carb Friendly Flat Bread In The Air Fryer
If you are looking to make a low-carb or KETO-friendly version of this, you would have to change the bread to either Cloud Bread, Oopsie bread, or one of the specialty bread that they have available on Amazon. Some of my favorite brands:
- Thin Slim Foods Zero Net Carb Bread Plain 2pack Bundle with Thin Slim Foods Zero Net Carb Bagels Everything Inside 2pack | 0g Net Carbs | 45-90 Calorie
- Mr. Tortilla 1 Net Carb Tortillas (96 Tortillas) | Keto, Vegan, Kosher | (Multigrain)
How To Store An Air Fryer Flat Bread Pizza
Let it cool to room temperature if you have any leftover Air Fryer Strawberry, Spinach, Ricotta & Goat Cheese Flat Bread pizza leftover.
Place the leftover Flatbread Pizza into an airtight container, and place the container into the refrigerator. The pizza should be eaten for 1-2 days, for best results.
How To Reheat An Air Fryer Flat Bread Pizza
If you would like to reheat your Air Fryer Strawberry, Spinach, Ricotta & Goat Cheese Flat Bread in the air fryer, place the pizza in the basket. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting for a couple of minutes until warmed.
If you would like to reheat the flatbread pizza in the microwave, place it on a microwave-safe plate, and heat it until warmed through.
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Fruit Recipes-
- AIR FRYER BANANA CHIPS
- AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY MASCARPONE BRUSCHETTA
- EASY AIR FRYER ROASTED PEAR SALAD
- AIR FRYER FRIED APPLE FRIES
- AIR FRYER APPLE CHIPS
- EASY AIR FRYER RUM-SOAKED PINEAPPLE
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON APPLE CHIPS
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Strawberry, Spinach, Ricotta & Goat Cheese Flat Bread
- 2 pieces naan
- 1/4 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 8 pieces spinach leaves
- 8-10 diced strawberries
- Pre-heat the air fryer to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting. Spread ricotta cheese on the Naan Bread. If you like crust, leave a little bread showing on the edges.
- Sprinkle goat cheese on top of the ricotta.
- Add the strawberries & spinach.
- Air fry for 6-8 minutes.
- Air Fryer