This is a really easy and fun recipe. I made them with my son, and he loved using the mandoline, be forewarned though, if you are going to use one, invest in a pair of gloves, to protect your hands. That tool is very sharp!
Everyone loves apples, now everyone can enjoy a great crispy chip with a touch of cinnamon, in less than 10 minutes, from start to finish. The use of the salt is necessary, as it draws out the water, leaving you with a crispy chip if you are on a low-salt diet, you can still make this recipe, the chips will not be very crispy though.
Here are the step by step instructions, on how to make this in your own air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–Print
Everyone loves apples, now everyone can enjoy a great crispy chip with a touch of butter and cinnamon.
- 3 apples, any type
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- No need to peel, just remove the stem, and adjust your mandoline to the thickness you want. I used a 2.5mm inch thick.
- Place them on your air fryer tray or in the air fryer basket.
- Brush with the melted butter, and sprinkle the ground cinnamon over the apples.
- Set in the air fryer and set the temperature to 300 degrees F, for 15 minutes, after 7 minutes flip the chips, brush with butter again, and then continue to air fryer (finishing the other 8 minutes)—air fryer setting.
- Let cool, they will crisp up as they cool.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: power air fryer apple chips ninja air fryer apple chips dehydrated apple chips in air fryer air fryer apple wedges power air fryer oven dehydrated apples power air fryer oven apple chips air fryer banana chips air fryer apple cobbler