My family and I recently had dinner at a great restaurant in New York City, where they served roasted cashews. We absolutely loved them, so I recreated them at home, with the help of the air fryer. They were so easy to make and totally delicious.
Only a few steps to recreate this at your house,
Kitchen Items Used (Note: Affiliate links are included)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
This is a really easy way to roast cashews, with the help of the air fryer. This spice blend gives a great spicy and smoky taste to the cashews, without overbearing them, so the nuttiness of the cashew still comes out.
- 3 cups of cashews (either half or whole)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a small bowl, pour the cashews in, the smoked paprika, ground coriander, ground cumin, salt, and olive oil. Mix well, so the coating gets on all of the cashews.
- Start by spreading out the cashews on either an air fryer tray or in an air fryer basket.
- Set the pan or basket into the air fryer. Set the temperature to 330 degrees F, (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer roasted cashews air fryer recipe for roasted almonds street nuts air fryer honey roasted almonds in air fryer how to roast pecans in air fryer air fryer candied almonds spicy nuts in air fryer how to roast cashew nuts