Air Fryer Roasted Cashews are so good! If you have been looking for a great and easy way to make homemade roasted cashews in your Air Fryer, this is one of the best recipes, and it’s so easy!
I love roasting nuts, and they make for a great and healthy snack option. And today, with the air fryer, it takes mere minutes! So, the next time you want to air fry a batch at home, this will become your go-to recipe.
Easy & Delicious! What else do you need to know?
This makes for a great protein-filled afternoon snack that will hold you over until it is dinner time.
If you are new to Air Frying and want some other great Air Fryer Appetizer or Snack Recipes, some of my favorite recipes are AIR FRYER GARLIC PARMESAN TRUFFLE POTATO WEDGES, AIR FRYER GARLIC BREAD PIZZA TOAST, AIR FRYER SOUTHERN FRIED SQUASH, and AIR FRYER PASTA CHIPS.
Why Nuts Are Good For You
Nuts are a protein-rich item with a high amount of fat and a great source of both protein and fiber.
In laboratory studies, cashews have been shown to reduce blood pressure and increase blood sugar in other patients with metabolic syndrome. They have also been shown to increase HDL or good cholesterol.
They only have about 155 calories, before 1 ounce, but 4 grams of protein. This makes for a great Weight Watcher Snack Option, with about 5 Weight Watcher Points per serving.
Why You Should Roast Nuts At Home
The real reason is that you will save so much money by roasting them at home. Grab a big old bag from Costco or Trader Joes’, and then have a quick snack every single afternoon. They are easy and healthy.
One of the best reasons to make homemade Air Fryer Roasted Cashews is that you control the ingredients. So, you can add or take out some of the ingredients and preservatives that you will find they sneak into the roasted cashews.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Roasted Cashews
- Smoked Paprika
- Ground Coriander
- Ground Cumin
- Olive Oil
How To Make Air Fryer Roasted Cashews
In a small bowl, pour the cashews in, the smoked paprika, ground coriander, ground cumin, salt, and olive oil. Mix well, so the coating gets on all of the cashews.
Start by spreading out the cashews on either an air fryer tray or in an air fryer basket.
Set the pan or basket into the air fryer. Set the temperature to 330 degrees F, (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer, including Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex Plus, Instant Pot Crisp Lid and Mealthy. The cooking time will vary, based on what air fryer you use.
- Shake your basket several times during the cooking process so all of the Cashews Roast up perfectly.
- Use your hands and make sure that all of the cashews are covered in olive oil, this way they all get roasted.
Some Great Seasonings For Roasted Nuts:
Pumpkin Spice Roasted Cashews: Add 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice to the recipe below.
Cinnamon Spice Roasted Cashews: Add 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon to the recipe below.
Roasermy Mixed Cashews: Add 2 tablespoons diced fresh or dried rosemary, add to the mixture below.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes:
- AIR FRYER TURKEY CROQUETTES
- AIR FRYER GARLIC PARMESAN TRUFFLE POTATO WEDGES
- EASY AIR FRYER GARLIC BREAD PIZZA TOAST
- AIR FRYER COOL RANCH PASTA CHIPS
- AIR FRYER COCONUT SHRIMP
- EASY AIR FRYER PARMESAN TOMATOES
- 3 cups of cashews (either half or whole)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pour the cashews in the smoked paprika, ground coriander, ground cumin, salt, and olive oil in a small bowl. Mix well so the coating gets on all of the cashews.
- Start by spreading out the cashews on either an air fryer tray or in an air fryer basket.
- Set the pan or basket into the air fryer. Set the temperature to 330 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 654Total Fat: 55gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 42gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1188mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 4gSugar: 5gProtein: 16g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.