This is the perfect air fryer recipe. It combines the taste of the Outback with the convenience of the air fryer. You can now feast at home with your favorite Outback Restaurant meal. It is so easy adn delicious.
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Start by removing the veins (Outback leaves the shells on, I took them off since I was giving them to my children, and it’s easier to eat without the tail)
- Thread them through the skewer. As you thread them, place them in either a greased air fryer basket or on an air fryer tray.
- Then melt the butter, mix in the spices.
- Brush the sauce onto the shrimp
- Set in the air fryer oven or basket, and set the temperature for 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: hrimp on the barbie recipe garlic herb butter shrimp recipe outback volcano shrimp recipe redrock grilled shrimp copycat recipe outback grilled shrimp on the barbie calories outback grilled chicken on the barbie recipe