Everyone who knows me knows I love a good Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. How about it wrapped around and then air fried to perfection? This makes an amazing snack for the entire family, and more importantly, it’s a fun snack to make as a family—Air Fryer Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Bombs.
- 1 package of Crescent Rolls
- 8 Reese’s Miniature Peanut Butter Cups
- Olive Oil Spray
- Powdered Sugar
- Unroll the crescent dough.
- Add one mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup in the middle.
- Roll up into a ball, making sure the Reeses cup is covered, and the seams are closed.
- Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil
- Set into a greased air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 5 to 8 minutes, air fryer setting.
- Let cool slightly, dust with some powdered sugar.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Bombs