This is such an easy recipe. There is nothing like homemade pumpkin bread, baking in the air fryer, the entire kitchen smells wonderful.
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of oil
- 3 eggs
- 1–15 ounce can of pumpkin (pie filling)
- Mix together all of the ingredients in a mixer, or a large mixing bowl.
- Then spray your pan with olive oil cooking spray (you can also use non-stick cooking spray)
- Cook in the Air Fryer at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 20 to 35 minutes.
- Let cool, then slice and serve.
Note: The exact time of the finished bread will depend on two things. The air fryer you are using and the pan you are using. Mini loaf pans quick more quickly than large loaf pans.
Keywords: air fryer pumpkin recipes tasty pumpkin bread air fryer pumpkin pie air fryer pumpkin muffins air fryer banana bread air fryer banana recipes pumpkin cheesecake in air fryer air fryer pumpkin seeds