Celebrate pumpkin season with this homemade pumpkin bread, it is light and fluffy and made in the air fryer, for a great snack or breakfast.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 15 ounces pumpkin canned
- Mix together all of the ingredients in a mixer.
- Then spray your pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Cook in the Air Fryer at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 35 minutes.
- Let cool, then slice and serve.
Keywords: air fryer pumpkin recipes pumpkin bread recipe tasty pumpkin bread air fryer pumpkin pie air fryer pumpkin muffins air fryer banana bread air fryer banana recipes air fryer pumpkin seeds