Air Fryer Breakfast Stuffed Peppers are amazing! They made a wonderful breakfast, and the kids really loved them.
Today, I stuffed them with cheese, bacon, eggs, and you can really use whatever is in your refrigerator. This is a great way to use leftovers.
They make a healthy, delicious, low-carb, KETO-friendly breakfast, lunch, or even dinner. They are so kid-friendly, and they are baked to perfection with the help of the air fryer.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer KETO Recipes, some of my favorites are LEMON DILL AIR FRYER SALMON, LOW-CARB AIR FRYER SCOTCH EGGS, SAUSAGE PATTIES AND LINKS IN THE AIR FRYER, and KETO AIR FRYER PICKLES.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Breakfast Stuffed Peppers
- Bell Peppers
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
How To Make Air Fryer Breakfast Stuffed Peppers
Start by coring out the seeds from the pepper. Place the peppers in a pan. Then in a small bowl, mix together the eggs, shredded cheese, and bacon (already cooked). Pour the egg mixture into the hollowed-out peppers.
Set in the air fryer oven or basket and set the timer for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F. (air fryer setting). Check to make sure the eggs are completely cooked before removing them. The exact time is going to depend on your air fryer.
Some Pro Tips:
- The hardest part of this recipe is cutting the peppers, so they stay flat in the air fryer. I ended up using a pan since they kept on falling over.
- You really can use anything for a filling. I made these eggs two ways; the first was more of a scrambled, the second time, I cracked the eggs into the middle of the cup. Both ways work perfectly.
- They will keep for a few days in the refrigerator but do not freeze them; they will turn mushy and inedible.
Some Great Add-Ins:
- Cheese: Shredded Cheddar, Feta, Gouda, Shredded Mozzarella, Etc.
- Meat: Cooked Ground Sausage, Chorizo, or diced ham.
- Vegetables: Diced scallions, chives, tomatoes, etc.
- Seasonings: Salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, etc.
Other Great KETO Friendly Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
- LOW-CARB AIR FRYER SCOTCH EGGS
- AIR FRYER CHEESY EGG MUG OMELET
- AIR FRYER, HAM AND CHEESE EGG CUPS (KETO FRIENDLY)
- SAUSAGE PATTIES AND LINKS IN THE AIR FRYER
- 2 bell peppers
- 4 eggs
- 4 pieces of cooked bacon crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Start by coring out the seeds from the pepper. Then place into the air fryer or into a pan to go into the air fryer.
- Then in a small bowl, mix the eggs, shredded cheese, and bacon (already cooked)
- Then pour the egg mixture into the hollowed-out peppers.
- Set in the air fryer oven or basket and set the timer for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F. (air fryer setting)
- Check to make sure the eggs are completely cooked before removing them. The exact time is going to depend on your air fryer.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 198Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 211mgSodium: 358mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 14g
Don’t Forget To Pin-