A very easy and tasty chicken dish to make with your air fryer. The mayonnaise gives a great flavor to it. And the panko and olive oil, give you a great crisp bite.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Start by cutting your breasts in half, and then use a mallet to thin our your chicken. It will come out better if it’s thinner in the air fryer.
- Then in a small bowl, mix together the cheese and panko breadcrumbs.
- Add the mayonnaise to a resealable bag.
- Then place your chicken inside the bag, coating it on both sides.
- Then dip your coated chicken in the panko/cheese bread crumb mix.
- As you coat them, place them in either a greased (with olive oil) basket or air fryer tray.
- The crucial step–if you want really crispy chicken, you must spray the entire coating with olive oil.
- Set the temperature to 370 degrees F, for 7 minutes, after 7 minutes flip the chicken and air fry for another 5 minutes. Check the internal temperature after this, and make sure it’s at least 165 degrees F.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: keto parmesan crusted chicken air fryer power air fryer chicken parmesan recipe air fryer parmesan crusted chicken breast air fryer parmesan chicken thighs skinnytaste chicken parm air fryer keto air fryer parmesan chicken air fryer parmesan chicken wings mayo parmesan chicken air fryer