With a snow day, or a couple of them, comes lots and lots of baking, yesterday I made a batch of Air Fryer Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, and truthfully, I think I ate half of them. They are so yummy.
- 3/4 cup room temperature butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- Start by creaming the butter and the sugar, and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the eggs, one at a time, mixing in between the eggs, add the vanilla extract.
- Slowly pour the flour into the butter mixture, mix well.
- Add the baking soda, salt and rolled oats, mix well.
- Fold in the raisins.
- Either line your basket with parchment paper, or place the dough onto the drip tray.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5-6 minutes.
Keywords: Air Fryer Oatmeal Raisin Cookies