Are you looking for a delicious and indulgent treat that’s easy and fun to make? Look no further than these amazing Air Fryer Nutella Bombs! Imagine decadent chocolatey spheres filled with melted Nutella goodness, then sprinkled with sugar – sure to satisfy your most intense cravings. Whip them up quickly in the air fryer, making this an ideal recipe for busy weekday evenings. Plus, who doesn’t love cooking with Nutella?! Kids will also have fun helping (or just eating) these delectable treats! Read on for instructions on how to make Air Fryer Nutella Bombs – you’ll be glad you did!
Treat yourself to the deliciousness of Nutella! Its creamy and chocolatey flavor is guaranteed to tantalize your taste buds. What’s even better? These Air Fryer Nutella Bombs are surprisingly easy to make and don’t take too much time in the kitchen, so you can satisfy your craving without sacrificing hours of preparation or having to head out for a snack. You won’t be able to resist these warm little morsels filled with melted gooey Nutella every single time!
What is A Nutella Bomb?
Nutella Bombs have been blowing up the internet lately, but what are they? A Nutella Bomb is an incredibly delicious and indulgent treat that takes less than 5 minutes to make! It’s made with a layer of flaky pastry filled with creamy Nutella hazelnut spread and sprinkled with powdered sugar after cooking.
The combination creates a gooey, nutty explosion of flavor that can be enjoyed as an appetizer or dessert – either way, and you’re sure to become instantly addicted! Dive deeper into this tasty treat by learning more about its origins, how to make it at home, and why it’s quickly becoming one of the most popular snack choices.
Why You’ll Love this Recipe
Easy! With only a few ingredients, this recipe is perfect! Who likes to mess around with lots fo ingredients? These Nutella Bombs are perfect!
If you love stuffed donuts, these taste amazing, add some powdered sugar; you can’t go wrong with the amazing Nutella filling!
Tasty Treat, serve them breakfast, snack, or even dessert! My kids love eating them with a bowl of ice cream!
Ingredients In Nutella Bombs
- Biscuits: Use Grands Biscuits or Trader Joe’s; any canned biscuits will work!
- Nutella: Use room-temperature Nutella that has been stirred.
- Butter: Use unsalted butter which has been melted
- Powdered Sugar: For the topping, you can use granulated sugar and ground cinnamon for a Churro Nutella Bomb!
How To Make Nutella Bombs In Air Fryer
Step One: Remove the biscuits from the package, and use a rolling pin to flatten them. Then in the center of the biscuits, add about 1-2 tablespoons of Nutella into the center. One piece of dough is one Nutella Bomb.
Step Two: Using your hands pinch the seams of the biscuit dough closed and repeat until they are all sealed. Spray your air fryer basket, place them into the basket, and then brush with melted butter.
Step Three: Set the cooking temperature to 320 degrees F and the cooking time to 8-12 minutes. Remove when golden brown.
Step Four: Serve them with a dusting of powdered sugar!
Storing and Freezing
You can easily make heat and eat of time and then store them. I find that they are best when eaten shortly after air frying. If you have any leftovers, place them into an airtight container or Ziploc Bag. They will last at room temperature for 2-3 days.
Freezing: If you want to freeze, let the Nutella bombs cool to room temperature and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Place them into the freezer and then freeze them until frozen solid. It takes about 30-60 minutes. Then remove and place in a freezer bag to freezer safe container. They will last for 1-2 months.
To Reheat: Place the frozen Nutella bombs into the air fryer basket and cook at 350 degrees F for 5-6 minutes or until warmed through. For added flavor, brush with melted butter before reheating.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER ECLAIRS
- NINJA FOODI FRENCH TOAST
- AIR FRYER OKTOBERFEST BURGER
- AIR FRYER BARBECUE ROASTED MIXED NUTS
- KETO AIR FRYER CHICKEN PARMESAN
- CRISPY KETO AIR FRYER LEMON PEPPER WINGS
- KETO SOUTHERN AIR FRYER DRUMSTICKS
- AIR FRYER APPLE CRANBERRY CRISP
These Air Fryer Nutella Bombs are super easy to make and require only a few ingredients you probably already have. They’re perfect for a quick snack or dessert and can be made in minutes. Thanks for reading; I hope you enjoy these delicious little bites!
Air Fryer Nutella Bombs
- 1 package biscuits
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted, unsalted
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Remove the biscuits from the package, and use a rolling pin to flatten them. Then in the center of the biscuits, add about 1-2 tablespoons of Nutall into the center.
- Using your hands, pinch the seams of the biscuit dough closed and repeat until they are all sealed. Spray your air fryer basket, place them into the basket, and then brush with melted butter.
- Set the cooking temperature to 320 degrees F and the cooking time to 8-12 minutes. Remove when golden brown.
- Serve them with a dusting of powdered sugar!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray