So, we all love to express our love with food. Most of us are secret foodies. Today, I made my kids a huge batch of bacon roses. Now if it sounds intimidating, or complicated to make, don’t be fooled, they are a since to make. And If you grab some skewers and some fresh parsley or fresh cilantro, they will replicate the look of roses on a stem.
I would so rather get a bunch of bacon roses for an anniversary, Valentines’s Day, Mother’s Day, or Father’s Day.
YOu can eat them, and they are pretty yummy!
Here is the simple, simple guide on making them, in any air fryer,
Don’t Forget To Pin–Print
Air Fryer, Maple Sugar Glazed Bacon Roses
A really fun twist on bacon, this is perfect for Valentine’s Day, or Mother’s Day anytime when you want to show some love. And everyone loves bacon, so it’s a win, win all around.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pound bacon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Lay down the bacon, flat on a cutting board.
- Then roll them up, so the top is a bit pushed out than the other part of the bacon.
- Use toothpicks to make an X, basically putting a toothpick on both sides.
- As you make the bacon roses, place them in your air fryer basket or tray
- Then in a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar and maple syrup.
- Brush on the glaze, with a pastry brush.
- Set the bacon roses in the air fryer basket or tray for 5 minutes at 400 degrees F (air fryer setting) after 5 minutes, brush the sauce over the bacon roses, and air fry for another 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: candied bacon roses bacon roses recipe keto bacon roses bacon in air fryer oven chocolate bacon roses how to make bacon roses video bacon roses for valentines day how to cook bacon in air fryer oven