This is a really easy and delicious dessert, that can be whipped up in a matter of minutes. Great whether you have a power air fryer cheesecake, air fryer cheesecake bites, air fryer mini cheesecake, fried cheesecake in the air fryer, air fryer desserts, power air fryer cheesecake recipe
- 1 package phyllo shells
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 12 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 container whipped cream
- 1 lime, sliced thin for garnishing.
- These are the phyllo shells I found in the freezer aisle in the bread section.
- Place your shells on the air fryer tray and set it the air fryer, for 5 minutes for 250 degrees F.
- Let the shells cool. Meanwhile, make the filling.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the heavy cream, mix it, until it starts to peak. Then set that aside.
- In another bowl mix together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, lime juice, and lime zest. Mix until smooth.
- Mix the whipped cream into the lime filling mixture. Mix well.
- Then spoon the filling into the cups. Continue, until you use up either the filling or the phyllo shells.
- Serve with some whipped cream and a lime slice (both optional)
- Plate, serve and enjoy1
Keywords: custard in air fryer air fryer baking pan recipes air fryer flan air fryer cake recipes air fryer custard recipe air fryer candy bar air fryer low calorie desserts air fryer lemon bars