This is such an easy and delicious dinner. Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken is a straightforward recipe that is cooked within 15 minutes.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2–3 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 4–6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- olive oil to spraying
- Start by cutting up your chicken into pieces. I clean my chicken and then add it to the seasoning.
- Then add the chicken to a small bowl, the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, Worcestershire sauce, lemon pepper, and let marinate for at least an hour. (Place in the refrigerator)
- Then place the chicken in the air fryer basket for 7 minutes at 350 degrees F, spray your chicken. After 7 minutes, flip the chicken for another 7 minutes. Spray Again
- Check with your meat thermometer to make sure that the chicken is fully cooked. Eating raw chicken is a health hazard.
Keywords: air fryer lemon pepper chicken wings recipe air fryer lemon pepper chicken thighs emeril air fryer chicken thighs lemon pepper whole chicken in air fryer power air fryer oven chicken thighs lemon chicken air fryer recipe air fryer chinese lemon chicken air fryer bbq boneless chicken thighs