This is such an easy way to make pork loin (thin pork chops in the air fryer)
- 3–4 slices pork loin
- Start by flattening your pork on a cutting board.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray your basket with non-stick cooking spray and then place the pork loin into the air fryer basket.
- Set your temperature to 320 degrees F.
- For 5 minutes.
- Check your pork for doneness, it needs to reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
Once it reaches an internal temperature, remove from the air fryer.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer boneless pork chops recipe for breaded pork chops in an air fryer air fryer pork chops with flour air fryer pork chops no breading keto air fryer pork chops how long to cook thin pork chops in air fryer air fryer bone in pork chops no breading breaded bone in pork chops in air fryer