Air Fryer Garlic Herb Quick Bread is amazing! If you are looking at how to make the perfect bread in your Air Fryer, this is it!
My kids love fresh bread and truly the entire kitchen will soon be smelling wonderful.
Today, I used my cast iron skillet in the air fryer, and the edges get nice and crispy while the inside stays tender and moist. It’s a perfect combination.
If you have never made a batch of homemade bread in the Air Fryer, this recipe will convince you to start making a batch every time.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Garlic Herb Quick Bread
- All-Purpose Flour
- Granulated Sugar
- Baking Powder
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Vegetable Oil
How To Make Air Fryer Garlic Herb Quick Bread
Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, Italian seasonings, garlic powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Then add the egg, milk, and vegetable oil.
Then use a skillet and place about one tablespoon of butter into the pan, and set in the air fryer for about 1 minute at 350 degrees F (air fryer setting) just long enough to melt the butter.
After you mix your bread, knead it for a few minutes and then shape it the greased pan or skillet. Set the pan into the air fryer for 5-7 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Baking in an air fryer:
The key to baking in an air fryer is the pan. I will tell you repeatedly that you can bake anything in the air fryer if you have the correct pan.
I would highly recommend using a small thin pan that will allow the bottom to get perfectly cooked.
How do you know when bread is done baking?
There is a way to tell if bread is fully cooked with a thermometer, but I usually go with the old-fashioned way of sticking a toothpick into the center of the bread and to make sure it’s fully cooked.
The other way to tell if it’s done without a thermometer is to take the bread out and see if the bottom is cooked.
How long should bread rest after baking?
The bread should rest for about 20 minutes. The bread actually will continue to bake, after you take it out of the air fryer.
Ninja Foodi Bread
This recipe will also work in the Ninja Foodi, teh cooking time will be about the same.
Place the bread into the Ninja Foodi Crisp Lid and follow the recipe. The cooking time will be about the same.
Recommendations For Pans For The Air Fryer
Other Great Air Fryer Bread Recipes:
- AIR FRYER DINNER ROLLS
- AIR FRYER CANNED CRESCENT ROLLS
- EASY AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOMINO’S BREAD TWISTS
- AIR FRYER PULL-APART ROLLS
- AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT WEIGHT WATCHER FRIENDLY BAGELS
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 teaspoons vegetable oil
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, Italian seasonings, garlic powder, and salt.
- Then add the egg, milk, and vegetable oil.
- Then use a skillet, place about one tablespoon of butter into the pan, and set in the air fryer for about 1 minute at 350 degrees F (air fryer setting), just long enough to melt the butter.
- After you mix your bread, knead it for a few minutes and then shape it into the greased pan or skillet. Set the pan into the air fryer for 5-7 minutes at 350 degrees F. (air fryer setting)
- Let the bread rest for 20 minutes before serving.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 308Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 49mgSodium: 422mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 8g
Don’t Forget To Pin-