Garlic-Butter Shrimp Kebabs are a great and easy meal. Made with a simple garlic butter sauce, they are loaded with flavor!
They are so good, and my kids love eating kebabs. They are so fun. Today, I made a great batch in the air fryer! Simple and absolutely delicious!
If you love shrimp, this is a great recipe for you! And they only take minutes to prepare, and they cook up so moist, tender, and fabulous!
So, if you have been waiting to make seafood, this is a great and easy recipe. Perfectly cooked seasoned, and they make a great recipe for anyone! Young and old, you will love this recipe.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Shrimp Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BAKED SHRIMP SCAMPI, AIR FRYER CRISPY SHRIMP, GARLIC PARMESAN AIR-FRIED SHRIMP RECIPE, and AIR FRYER LEMON PEPPER SHRIMP.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Garlic-Butter Shrimp Kebabs
- Minced Garlic
- Black Pepper
- Skewers, Metal or Wooden
How To Make Air Fryer Garlic-Butter Shrimp Kebabs
Mix the melted butter, minced garlic, dried parsley, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
Thread the kebabs through a skewer, either metal or wooden. As you make them, lay them into the air fryer tray.
Brush the shrimp with the sauce to the kebabs. Set temperature to 400 degrees F for 5 minutes (air fryer setting)
Brush on the sauce before serving or serve in a small bowl on the side.
Some Pro Tips:
- This recipe will work in any air fryer including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, and other Air Fryer Basket and Oven Models. The cooking time will vary by a few minutes.
- For best results, soak your skewers in water, for about 10 to 15 minutes, before using, the skewers.
- You can use any variety of spices for this recipe.
How To Serve:
This is a really easy meal that you can serve with anything. I typically serve it over a bed of rice or as part of a large garden salad.
This recipe will work with anything and can even be served as an appetizer.
How To Store:
If you have any leftover Air Fryer, Garlic-Butter Shrimp Kebabs, let them cool to room temperature and then place them into an airtight container.
Place the container into the refrigerator, where they will last for 2 to 3 days.
You can either reheat the Air Fryer Garlic-Butter Shrimp Kebabs in the microwave or the air fryer until warmed through.
More Air Fryer Shrimp Recipes:
- AIR FRYER SHRIMP ROLL
- AIR FRYER HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP
- EASY AIR FRYER GARLIC AND LEMON SHRIMP
- AIR FRYER SPICY NEW ORLEANS SHRIMP
- AIR FRYER FROZEN SHRIMP
- EASY AIR FRYER, OLD BAY GRILLED SHRIMP SKEWERS
- AIR FRYER GARLIC HERB SHRIMP
- AIR FRYER FROZEN TEMPURA SHRIMP
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Garlic Butter Sauce:
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound shrimp
- wooden or metal skewers
- Mix the melted butter, minced garlic, dried parsley, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Thread the kebabs through a skewer, either metal or wooden, lay them in the air fryer tray.
- Then brush on the sauce to the kebabs.
- Set temperature to 400 degrees F for 5 minutes (air fryer setting)
- Brush on the sauce before serving or serve in a small bowl on the side.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 342Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 300mgSodium: 1522mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 26g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.