This is one of the simplest recipes, although to figure out the cooking temperature and time, I did burn a few eggs.
Baked eggs are one of the most popular breakfast items in the world. If you are like me through all of your kids like eggs differently, whether they are soft boiled, over easy, poached or as my son will call them dunkie eggs. (The type where you dunk your toast into them and coat your toast with the yolk, do you know what I am talking about?)
How do you make the perfect baked eggs?
Well, I’m here today to give you some pointers.
The key to perfect scrambled eggs is to beat the eggs. Now, I’m not talking about the regular beating, I am talking about whisking the eggs, which lets some air enter them when you whisk fast, and your eggs end up nice and fluffy.
What you need for a tool is simple, a good whisk, I have this one, and not only does it work wonders, it is fun to use.
Today’s scrambled eggs are a great way to start any breakfast, filled with protein and vegetables, and it should keep you filled through lunchtime.
I love using my Instant Pot (Pressure Cooker) for all of the recipes, I usually use my burner stove for, they are faster and require less clean up, plus my son travels a ton for hockey, so I can take the Instant Pot (Pressure Cooker) on the road, so it saves me money by not eating out at restaurants, since eating out with 20 hockey-playing boys gets very expensive, very soon.
First tip: If you make these, splurge and get ramekins, when I tried other containers they all failed.
Third Tip: Be generous with the non-stick cooking spray. And if you are using your air fryer a lot. Or plan to, invest in one of these sprayers, Over the long run you will save a ton of money.
Check out my other recipes–
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
This was the muffin tin that I used, I had it for a long time because it was small enough to fit in my GoWise, Secura and other air fryers, that had baskets
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, Egg and Cheese Frittata
This is a great low carb way to start your day. It is so easy, you can mix it up with any vegetable or meat, and have an endless number of possibilities.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 11 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or half and half
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small mixing bowl, beat together the eggs and heavy cream (or half and half)
- Mix in the cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Spray your air fryer safe pan (remember the guide is if it is oven safe it’s usually air fryer safe) with olive oil spray.
- Pour your batter into the prepared pan.
- Set in the air fryer basket or tray at 320 degrees for 6 minutes.
- Due to the differences in an air fryer, make sure the center is fully cooked before you remove it. Just place a toothpick in the center, and if it is not done, just add a couple of minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!