Air Fryer Chocolate Brownies — These chocolate brownies will become your new favorite treat. They are moist and fudgy with a crackly top, and they come together in just one bowl!
These chocolate brownies will become your new favorite treat. They are moist and fudgy with a crackly top, and they come together in just one bowl – no mixer required!
Air Fryer Chocolate Frosted Brownies are amazing! If you love all things brownie, this is the perfect recipe for you, and it’s cooked in the Air Fryer.
These chocolate brownies are everything that you want, they are light, chocolatey, and the chocolate frosting on top adds to its amazingness!
I have been making brownies for years in the Air Fryer, it is the one treat my family truly loves, and they will eat an entire pan in one sitting (no judging, please)
So, today I stepped up my game for summer vacation and made this for a dessert. As you can tell from the plate, they loved them!
If you are looking for some Brownie Inspiration, some of my favorites Air Fryer Brownie Recipes are AIR FRYER OREO BROWNIES, AIR FRYER DEEP DISH BROWNIES, AIR FRYER BROWNIES, and AIR FRYER, CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES.
BROWNIES IN THE AIR FRYER
You are going to love this chocolate brownie. And the best part is that you can customize it any way that suits your taste best!
Try adding white or dark chocolate chips for an extra layer of sweetness; walnuts will make the perfect crunchy texture on top, while dried fruit perks up its flavor profile with some added flair.
These Air Fryer Chocolate Brownies are genuinely amazing! And I am sure that you will love them, they are great, and you can add a fantastic amount of different toppings!
What You Need To Make Air Fryer Chocolate Brownies
You will need an air fryer with a large enough basket for a 6×6 pan to make these brownies. For me, this is my Corsori 5.8 quart machine, and the pan fits just right into the basket perfectly.
- Granulated Sugar
- Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Chocolate Syrup
How To Make Air Fryer Chocolate Brownies
Add butter, sugar, and water to a large saucepan and simmer over low heat for one minute.
Stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips until they have melted.
Remove from heat, stir in eggs and vanilla extract, combining thoroughly. Set aside.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl. Add chocolate mixture and stir well. Fold in the remaining ½ cup of chocolate chips.
Cook for 20 – 25 minutes in the preheated air fryer (on the “air crisp setting or air frying setting, depending on make /model of air fryer). Cool for 15 minutes in the pan before cutting and serving. Top with optional chocolate syrup, nuts, or other toppings.
- Use room temperature eggs, butter, and water.
- Be sure to spray your brownie pan with cooking spray or line with parchment paper, so the cooked brownies easily come out of the pan.
- You can add any add-ins you want; some of my favorite are listed below.
- Since every air fryer is slightly different, I would watch your brownies, so they cook.
- For best results and brownies to be cooked fully, you will need to use a THIN brownie pan. I listed several options below.
- As soon as the center is set, remove the brownies from the air fryer; they will harden up as they cool.
What Are Some Good Add-Ins?
This is a great base brownie recipe, and I usually do add some stuff to the recipe. Some of my favorites are:
- Nuts: Add about a cup of diced pecans, peanuts, hazelnuts, walnuts, etc.
- Chips: Add some mini chocolate chips, mini white chocolate chips, even peanut butter chips.
- Candy: Add some M&Ms, Reeses, diced Snickers, etc.
- Dried Fruit: Add some dried cranberries or raisins.
- Shredded Coconut
What Is The Best Way To Serve Brownies?
I love serving these while they are warmed. With the addition of the frosting, you will have to wait for a bit to frost them.
But there is nothing better than a warm brownie with a cup of hot chocolate, coffee, or cold milk.
How To Store Brownies
I promise that you will not have these around your house long, but let them cool to room temperature if you have any leftovers.
Then cover the brownies with saran wrap or aluminum foil. They will stay good at room temperature for 2 to 3 days.
How To Freeze Brownies
This is a great brownie recipe to freeze, although I would wait to frost them until after you thaw them.
To freeze, let them cool to room temperature, cut them into pieces, and wrap them securely in saran wrap a couple of times and then in foil. Place them into a freezer bag. They will last for 1 to 2 months.
To use from frozen, let them thaw on the counter or in the refrigerator.
What Brownie Pans Are Good For Air Fryer?
My best recommendations for brownie pans are thin ones. Otherwise, the center may not get fully cooked.
Some of my favorites are: (affiliate links included)
More Air Fryer Recipes:
- AIR FRYER OREO BROWNIES
- AIR FRYER BLONDIE BROWNIE CHEESECAKE SUNDAE
- EASY AIR FRYER DEEP DISH BROWNIES
- AIR FRYER BLONDIES
- AIR FRYER SMALL BATCH BROWNIES
- EASY AIR FRYER, BROWNIE BITES
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Chocolate Brownies
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, (divided into 1 and ½ cups respectively)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Syrup
- 1/4 cup pecans, or walnuts, diced
- Following the manufacturer’s instructions, preheat the air fryer to 325 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Prepare a baking pan by spraying thoroughly with vegetable-based cooking spray.
- Add butter, sugar, and water to a large saucepan and simmer over low heat for one minute.
- Stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips until they have melted.
- Remove from heat, stir in eggs and vanilla extract, combining thoroughly. Set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl. Add chocolate mixture and stir well.
- Fold in the remaining ½ cup of chocolate chips.
- Cook for 20 – 25 minutes in the preheated air fryer (on the “air crisp or air fryer setting, depending on make /model of air fryer).
- Cool for 15 minutes in the pan before cutting and serving.
- Top with optional chocolate syrup, nuts, or other toppings.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Brownie Pan
- Parchment Paper, or Cooking Spray