Air Fryer Chocolate Frosted Brownies are amazing! If you love all things brownie, this is the perfect recipe for you, and it’s cooked in the Air Fryer.
These chocolate brownies are everything that you want, they are light, chocolatey, and the chocolate frosting on top really adds to its amazingness!
I have been making brownies for years in the Air Fryer, it is the one treat my family truly loves, and they will eat an entire pan in one sitting (no judging, please)
So, today I stepped up my game for summer vacation and made this for a dessert. As you can tell from the plate, they loved them!
If you are looking for some Brownie Inspiration, some of my favorites Air Fryer Brownie Recipes are AIR FRYER OREO BROWNIES, AIR FRYER DEEP DISH BROWNIES, AIR FRYER BROWNIES, and AIR FRYER, CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Chocolate Frosted Brownies
- Baking Cocoa
- Granulated Sugar
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Powdered Sugar
How To Make Air Fryer Chocolate Frosted Brownies
In a large mixing bowl, mix the melted butter, cocoa, eggs, and sugar. Mix well. Mix in the flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract., being sure to scrape the sides.
Spray your brownie pan with olive oil spray or non-stick cooking spray, pour the batter into the pan. Air fry at 320 degrees F for 20-25 minutes. (air fryer setting)
Let cool before frosting.
While the brownies are cooling, make the frosting, mix the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, mix until everything is well blended.
PRO TIPS FOR MAKING THIS RECIPE
- Use room temperature eggs.
- Be sure to spray your brownie pan with cooking spray or line with parchment paper, so the cooked brownies easily come out of the pan.
- You can add any add-ins you want; some of my favorite are listed below.
- Since every air fryer is slightly different, I would watch your brownies, so they cook.
- For best results and brownies to be cooked fully, you will need to use a THIN brownie pan. I listed several options below.
- As soon as the center is set, remove the brownies from the air fryer; they will harden up as they cool.
What Are Some Good Add-Ins?
This is a great base brownie recipe, and I usually do add some stuff to the recipe, some of my favorites are:
- Nuts: Add about a cup of diced pecans, peanuts, hazelnuts, walnuts, etc.
- Chips: Add some mini chocolate chips, mini white chocolate chips, even peanut butter chips.
- Candy: Add some M&Ms, Reeses, diced Snickers, etc.
- Dried Fruit: Add some dried cranberries or raisins.
- Shredded Coconut
What Is The Best Way To Serve Brownies?
I love sserving these while they are warmed. With the additon of the frosting, you will have to wait a bnit to frost them.
But there is nothing better than a warm brownie with a cup of hot chocolate, coffee or cold milk.
How To Store Brownies
I promise that you will not have these around your house long, but let them cool to room temperature if you have any leftovers.
Then cover the brownies with saran wrap or aluminum foil. They will stay good at room temperature for 2 to 3 days.
How To Freeze Brownies
This is a great brownie recipe to freeze, although I would wait to frost them until after you thaw them.
To freeze, let them cool to room temperature, cut them into pieces, and wrap them securely in saran wrap a couple of times and then in foil. Place them into a freezer bag. They will last for 1 to 2 months.
To use from frozen, let them thaw on the counter or in the refrigerator.
What Brownie Pans Are Good For Air Fryer?
My best recommendations for brownie pans are thin ones. Otherwise, the center may not get fully cooked.
Some of my favorites are: (affiliate links included)
Some Other Great Air Fryer Brownie Recipes:
- AIR FRYER OREO BROWNIES
- AIR FRYER BLONDIE BROWNIE CHEESECAKE SUNDAE
- EASY AIR FRYER DEEP DISH BROWNIES
- AIR FRYER BLONDIES
- AIR FRYER SMALL BATCH BROWNIES
- EASY AIR FRYER, BROWNIE BITES
- 1 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons room temperature butter
- 2 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk (add more if needed)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the melted butter, cocoa, eggs, and sugar. Mix well—mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract.
- Mix well, being sure to scrape the sides.
- Spray your brownie pan with olive oil spray or non-stick cooking spray, pour the batter into the pan.
- Air fry at 320 degrees F for 20-25 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Let cool before frosting.
- While the brownies are cooling, make the frosting. See the instructions in the notes.
- Frost the brownies.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
In a small bowl, mix the butter, powdered sugar, baking cocoa, vanilla, and milk, mix well until it's the desired consistency.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 753Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 178mgSodium: 618mgCarbohydrates: 106gFiber: 1gSugar: 86gProtein: 6g