Yummy!! Air Fryer, Air Fried, Instant Pot, Vortex Plus, BBQ Chicken Tenders
Here is a great recipe, which is a twist on a basic air fried chicken dish, before I had my air fryer, I would use the grill to make all of my chicken dishes, and my kids loved it so, I decided to try it in the air fryer. You know what, I think chicken does better in the air fryer than on the grill.
There is a great secret to your chicken, so if you have been coming up with chicken that is dried or with white spots. The secret, which most experience air fryer people would tell you is to spray, spray, and spray your chicken. Always, spray your chicken before and after you flip your chicken. This will ensure a moist and delicious chicken dish.
This chicken was a huge hit with my kids, and it was an easy meal. And isn’t it easy, when the entire family east the same meal?
This chicken dish can be made ahead of time, just cover it with aluminum foil, depending on how long dinner is, from the time you make it until you eat it. If it’s a long time, remember to keep it in the refrigerator, until ready to eat.
Here are some tips for air frying chicken:
- Seasoning your chicken is important.
- Most chicken dishes can be rubbed and then set into the refrigerator ahead of time. So, when you come home from work/errands/kids, etc., you can just place it in the air fryer, spray it with olive oil spray and air fryer.
- Spraying the chicken with olive oil spray is one of the keys. I spray the heck of out of, and I always get no white spots and tender (way juicy) chicken.
- Always flip the chicken halfway, and then spray again. This way both sides are nice, light, and tender.
- Because eating uncooked chicken is unhealthy and can you sick, invest in a meat thermometer.
Here are the simple steps, to make it in your own air fryer.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Check Out This Book, everything to get you started and SUCCESSFUL in Air Frying.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer, Doritos Crusted Chicken Strips Tenders
This is such an easy and fun dinner for the entire family. I was going to make this yesterday for lunch, but when I went to get the Doritos, I found my son actually ate the entire bag, I had to buy another bag, now it’s what is for dinner at our house.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 14
- Total Time: 24
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup crushed Doritos
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- In a large bowl, beat the egg and milk.
- In another bowl, place the crushed Doritos.
- Coat the chicken with the egg/milk mixture. Be sure to shake the excess off, then coat the chicken with the egg wash into the crushed Doritos, shaking off any excess.
- Place the coated chicken tenders on a greased air fryer tray or in the greased air fryer basket.
- Set the timer for 7 minutes at 350 degrees F, After 7 minutes flip the chicken and add another 7 minutes. (Air Fryer Setting)
Check the internal temperature of the chicken, then plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: doritos chicken air fryer doritos chicken fried spicy dorito chicken dorito chicken bites slimming world dorito chicken dorito chicken wings chicken mayo doritos taki crusted chicken