I had some great leftover crawfish from one of my crawfish boil dinners, so I thought I would make a great Air Fryer Crawfish Cakes.
- 1 pound cooked crawfish meat
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon parsley (fresh or dried)
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, minced
- 1 1/2 cups butter crackers, crushed
- cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the crawfish, egg, mayonnaise, hot pepper sauce, mustard, parsley, red bell peppers, Worcestershire Sauce, and crackers. Form into patties, and then place into the refrigerator to firm up, about an hour.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray, and then place the patties into the air fryer basket. Spray the tops with cooking spray. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, and air fry for about 8-10 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Crawfish Cakes