Air Fryer Creamed Corn Cornbread is amazing! If you are looking for the BEST Air Fryer Cornbread Recipe, this, without a doubt, is the best recipe!
I love a great piece of cornbread, whether it’s with my BBQ Dinner, Instant Pot Chili, or even with a great pot roast dinner. It goes with everything, and what is better is that you can use it to soak up the sauce of anything too!
So, if you like a great, moist, and delicious cornbread recipe with real pieces of corn baked inside, this will be your go-to recipe.
And it bakes amazing in the Air Fryer, light, moist, and so good, the flavor can not be beaten.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Creamed Corn Cornbread
- Yellow Cornmeal
- All-Purpose Flour
- Granulated Sguar
- Baking Powder
- Cream Corn
How To Make Air Fryer Creamed Corn Cornbread
Start by mixing the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix the cream corn into the dry mixture, then add the milk and egg.
Spray your air fryer-safe pan, and then put the butter into the bottom of the pan and set it in the air fryer at 400 degrees for about 2 minutes, just enough for the butter to melt.
Once the butter is melted, mix about 1/2 of the butter into the batter, and then pour into the buttered air fryer safe pan.
Air Fry for 12 minutes 320 degrees F.
Check the cornbread and make sure it’s cooked throughout. If it is not, flip the cornbread and air fry for another 3 minutes.
Tips For The Best Creamed Corn Casserole:
You can adapt this recipe for any type of diet, whether Gluten-Free, Dairy Free or even a Vegan Option.
- For Gluten-Free, substitute the all-purpose flour for Gluten-Free flour, and make sure that your baking powder is gluten-free.
- For Dairy Free, you can use a dairy-free option, such as soy milk, oat milk, or even almond milk.
- You can add shredded cheddar cheese after the cornbread has been baked, place the cornbread back into the air fryer, and heat until the cheese is fully melted.
- You can also add sliced jalapenos to the cornbread for even more flavor.
How To Serve Cornbread
The usual way to serve cornbread is to cut it into slices and then serve it. I serve it with a pat of butter on each piece, but you do not have to.
Another great way to serve cornbread is with a simple drizzle of honey on top. My kids love it with both butter and honey.
What Is Corn Pudding?
Corn pudding goes back to the Native American culture. Where this was routinely served up as a side dish.
This Air Fryer Creamed Corn Cornbread recipe is the same as a traditional corn pudding, although I used a simple can of creamed corn, while Native Americans used real corn.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Cornbread Recipes:
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Creamed Corn Cornbread
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup creamed corn
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- Start by mixing the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix the cream corn into the dry mixture, then add the milk and egg.
- Spray your air fryer-safe pan, and then put the butter into the bottom of the pan and set it in the air fryer at 400 degrees for about 2 minutes, just enough for the butter to melt.
- Once the butter is melted, mix about 1/2 of the butter into the batter, and then pour into the buttered air fryer safe pan.
- Air Fry for 12 to 15 minutes 320 degrees F.
- Check the cornbread and make sure it’s cooked throughout. If it is not, add another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Baking Pan