This is one of the easiest bread to make, all you really need is a few ingredients and have a very easy breakfast for you and your family.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 3 drops green food coloring
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil, and food coloring.
- Mix well.
- Pour the batter into a greased air fryer safe pan.
- Set the pan into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 20 minutes.
- When the time is up, place a toothpick in the pound cake, and check to see that the toothpick comes out clean, if not add another 5 minutes.
NOTE: The exact time is going to depend on the air fryer model you have and the pans that you are using. I highly recommend using mini loaf pans as they do better in the air fryer than the larger loaf pans, you will often find the middle not cooking when using the larger loaf pans.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Note: Depending on your air fryer and the pan you use. I highly recommend that you purchase mini-loaf pans as they are better at cooking the entire quick bread.
Note; This will make 3 loaves.
Keywords: air fryer white bread air fryer banana recipes power xl air fryer banana bread air fryer banana bread muffins air fryer banana bread recipes vegan banana bread air fryer air fryer banana muffins air fryer bread dough