Air Fryer Pesto Shrimp Kebobs are so good! If you have been looking for an easy Air Fryer Shrimp Dinner, this is one of my favorites!
There is nothing better for dinner than preparing something that the entire family will love, and this recipe is so good, pretty soon, your family will be begging for you to make it all of the time!
If you love shrimp and pesto, this is a great recipe for you. This is a quick and easy dinner whether you use homemade pesto sauce or a bottled pesto sauce.
Kebabs cooked in the air fryer are so good and easy, and with a few simple tips, you can make any kebab that you want! Easy and Absolutely Delish!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Pesto Shrimp Kebobs
- Basil Pesto Sauce
How To Make Air Fryer Pesto Shrimp Kebobs
Pour in the basil pesto sauce and mix well, covering the shrimp.
As you thread them through the skewer, place them on a greased air fryer oven sheet or in a greased air fryer basket.
Place in the air fryer oven or basket and set the temperature to 400 degrees F for 5 minutes. Once they are opaque in color pull them out, as you don’t want them to overcook.
Some Pro Tips:
- This recipe will work in any air fryer basket oven model, including the Ninja Foodi, the Instant Pot Crisp lid, and other Air Fryer Basket and Oven Models.
- Soak your wooden skewers for about 20 minutes before using them in the air fryer, and this will prevent charring.
- This is a Weight Watcher Recipe. Calculate points on their website.
- You can use either fresh or frozen shrimp. I choose fresh shrimp, since I find the marinade works better and falvors the shrimp more, when they are defrosted.
More Air Fryer Shrimp Recipes:
- AIR FRYER CRISPY SHRIMP
- AIR FRYER LEMON PEPPER SHRIMP
- GARLIC PARMESAN AIR-FRIED SHRIMP RECIPE
- AIR FRYER BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP
- AIR FRYER CHORIZO SPICED SHRIMP TOSTADAS
- 1 pound shrimp (defrosted)
- 16 ounces basil pesto, bottled or homemade
- skewers (soaked in water for 30 minutes)
- Start by defrosting the shrimp, if not already thawed.
- Pour in the basil pesto sauce and mix well, covering the shrimp
- As you thread them through the skewer, place them on a greased air fryer oven sheet or in a greased air fryer basket.
- Place in the air fryer oven or basket and set the temperature to 400 degrees F for 5 minutes. Once they are opaque in color pull them out, as you don't want them to overcook.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 782Total Fat: 66gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 48gCholesterol: 269mgSodium: 1706mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 40g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.