Air Fryer Colossal Garlic and Lemon Shrimp are so good! There is no easier way to make a batch of shrimp than with your Air Fryer!
I love a healthy and delicious shrimp dish, and this might be one of my personal favorites! Never has it been so easy to roast shrimp than with your air fryer!
Imagine your shrimp cooked up with butter, garlic, and lemon. What you will end up with is a tender, succulent, and delicious plate of shrimp.
Serve with a plate of pasta for a truly amazing meal. This recipe will not disappoint you, and it’s truly delicious!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Colossal Garlic and Lemon Shrimp
- Colossal Giant Shrimp
- Garlic Powder
- Lemon Juice
How To Make Air Fryer Colossal Garlic and Lemon Shrimp
In a small mixing bowl, mix the melted butter, parsley, garlic powder.
Dip your shrimp in the sauce, and then put the shrimp into a sprayed (either with olive oil or non-stick cooking spray) basket.
Set your temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, brush the lemon onto the shrimp, then cook for another 3 minutes.
Tips for Air Frying Shrimp
- This recipe can be made in any air fryer, including Air Fryer Basket and Oven Models. You can also prepare this in the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and Mealthy Lid. The recipe will remain the same.
- I used Colossal or Giant Shrimp for this recipe, but any size shrimp will work.
- You can also use Frozen Shrimp for the recipe, and the cooking time will be about the same. But for best results, baste the shrimp as it cooks up (defrosts) to add more flavor.
- Remember not to crowd the Air Fryer Basket to cook up the shrimp perfectly so the heat can flow.
- Remove as soon as the shrimp is opaque, which means it’s cooked. Otherwise, you will overcook the shrimp.
Tips for Buying and Quickly Preparing Shrimp
I purchase either frozen or fresh shrimp, depending on what I have planned for the week’s menu. Since my oldest son loves shrimp, I usually have a package in the freezer, which becomes a great go-to meal.
I generally purchase shrimp that is deveined and peeled. You can purchase tails on or off. That’s a personal choice.
Serving Air Fryer Colossal Garlic and Lemon Shrimp
This is an easy meal to serve. Some great side dishes to serve are:
- Garlic and Lemon Shrimp over Pasta, you can use any pasta, although I prefer it with either linguine or spaghetti.
- Garlic and Lemon Shrimp over rice, any rice will work. I usually use either Lemon Rice or plain Basmati Rice.
- Serve over a large garden salad or with a plate of roasted vegetables. This is a great KETO and Low-Carb option.
More Air Fryer Shrimp Recipes:
- AIR FRYER BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP
- AIR FRYER CHORIZO SPICED SHRIMP TOSTADAS
- EASY AIR FRYER LEMON PEPPER SHRIMP
- GARLIC PARMESAN AIR-FRIED SHRIMP RECIPE
- AIR FRYER CRISPY SHRIMP
- 6 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablesopon parslsey, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds Colossal giant shrimp
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the melted butter, parsley, garlic powder.
- Dip your shrimp in the sauce, and then put the shrimp into a sprayed (either with olive oil or non-stick cooking spray) basket.
- Set your temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, brush the lemon onto the shrimp, then cook for another 3 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 433Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 524mgSodium: 2286mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 52g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.