Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Crackers — Air fryers are a great way to cook bacon-wrapped goodies. These crackers are easy to make and so delicious. All you need is a few ingredients, and you will get this fantastic snack or appetizer!
Confession I grew up eating these. I am not sure who originally came up with these, but they are awesome. If you really like a sweet treat, this is for you. If you do not like a lot of cheese, use less cheese.
That is the best thing about making your own food, you can adjust your seasonings to suit you.
What Are Bacon Wrapped Crackers
Some people have a love-hate relationship with bacon. They either can’t get enough of it or they think that it’s too fatty, too salty, and just in general not worth the calories. If you’re one of those folks who has been on the fence about how to use bacon, then this recipe is for you!
These Bacon Wrapped Crackers are an easy recipe that will make your taste buds dance with joy – no matter what your feelings are about the meaty treat. The smoky flavor from the crispy bacon adds a savory quality to these crackers when served alongside cheese and wine, while also adding texture and something extra when served as an appetizer at any party
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Crackers
For the crackers, I suggest that use a butter cracker, they really enhance the flavor of the bacon. It is sort of like a buttery, salty, and cheesy thing that goes on in your mouth. Which creates a perfect bite. The bacon you will need to cut it in half otherwise you will end up with too much bacon, and it will not cook properly.
Remember the step-by-step directions are below in the printable recipe card, at the bottom of the page.
- Crackers: The Most Common Used Are Ritz Crackers or Club Soda Crackers
- Parmesan Cheese
How To Make Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Crackers
Layout the cracker. Drizzle the cracker with the grated cheese.
Wrap the cracker with cheese up in a bacon slice (or half a bacon slice, depending on how big your crackers are) As you make them, place them on an air fryer tray or basket. As you make them, place them on an air fryer tray or basket. Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 8-12 minutes.
- For best results, cut your bacon in half, and use regular-cut bacon.
- The cooking time will vary based on how thick your air fryer bacon is, and what type of air fryer you own.
- Add some seasonings, for even more flavor! My favorites are cayenne pepper, and a dash of hot sauce.
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer Basket or Air Fryer Oven Model. This recipe will also work in the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and Mealthy Lid.
What Type of Crackers To Use:
I love to use butter crackers, because they cook up so well, and provide a lot of flavors. I have also made these with pretzels, for even more flavor!
So good and easy. Be sure to use your favorite crackers for this recipe!
What Type of Bacon To Use:
For best results, just a regular cut of bacon, the thick-cut, and center cut will not work, as they will require a longer cooking time, than regular bacon.
I also love to make these with maple, pepper, or even turkey bacon! Any flavor will work! Play around with different combinations for different flavors!
More Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes:
- AIR FRYER STUFFED MINI PEPPERS
- CRISPY AIR FRYER CHICKEN WINGS
- AIR FRYER TURKEY CROQUETTES
- AIR FRYER ITALIAN STUFFED MUSHROOMS
Air fryer bacon-wrapped crackers are an incredibly tasty treat that can be prepared in a short amount of time. Not only is it a unique and delicious dish, but it also requires few ingredients to make. The salty crunch of the crackers combined with the savory flavor of bacon creates a delightfully complex flavor profile.
The ease of preparation makes these an ideal snack option when you’re in need of something quick but satisfying. Plus, because they can be cooked within minutes in most common household air fryers, they make for a fun cooking adventure while still being convenient at the same time. Try out this recipe and share your favorite way to enjoy your air fryer bacon-wrapped crackers today!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Crackers
- 12 slices bacon, sliced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 24 crackers, Ritz or Club Crackers
- Layout the cracker. Slice the bacon in half.
- Drizzle the cracker with the grated cheese.
- Wrap the cracker with cheese up in a bacon slice.
- As you make them, place them on an air fryer tray or basket. Set the temperature to 400 degrees F for 8-12 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer, Air Fryer Basket or Air Fryer Oven