Air Fryer Artichoke and Olive Flatbread –What are you going to have for dinner? You want something healthy, delicious, and quick. Here is a recipe that will fulfill all of those requirements. The Air Fryer Artichoke and Olive Flatbread takes only about 20 minutes to make from start to finish!
Do you love artichokes? Do you also love olive oil and cheese? This recipe for air fryer artichoke and olive flatbread is perfect for those looking to eat healthier without sacrificing their favorite flavors. The ingredients are simple, but the result is delicious!
The air fryer is the PERFECT place to make your flatbread! They are full and full of flavor! And truthfully, you can whip up this snack, appetizer, lunch, or dinner in minutes! And it’s so good!
Is there anything better than Air Fried Pizza or Artichokes? So good!
What Is Flatbread?
Flatbread is a type of bread that can be either unleavened or leavened. Unleavened types are made with flour, water, and salt, while the leavened ones also include yeast.
Flatbreads are typically baked on a flat surface, often in an oven heated to high temperatures. The dough used for making flatbreads is usually mixed until it becomes elastic before being rolled out into thin sheets then cooked until golden brown.
There are many different varieties of flatbread based on what ingredients they contain, such as whole wheat, cornmeal, rye flour, or oatmeal, among others. They come in different shapes, including rounds, squares, and triangles. All of these can be used for our recipe for Air Fryer Artichoke and Olive Flatbread.
There are also Keto, Low-Carb, Weight Watcher, and Gluten-Free Options, which I have listed at the bottom of the recipe.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Artichoke and Olive Flatbread
- Olive Oil
- Pita Bread
- Kalamata Olives
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Minced Garlic
- Feta Cheese
How To Make Air Fryer Artichoke and Olive Flatbread
Start by brushing the pita bread with olive oil. Drizzle some minced garlic and salt over the olive oil.
Drizzle some artichokes and olives over the flatbread, and then the feta.
Place the flatbread into the air fryer and air fry for 5 to 8 minutes at 325 degrees F, air fryer setting.
Here’s Why We Love This Recipe
- This flatbread pizza recipe is quick, easy, and convenient, especially for weeknight dinners. The dough only has a few ingredients, and the toppings are up to you – don’t be afraid to get creative! Even picky eaters will enjoy this meal because it’s so simple and customizable. Who doesn’t love a good slice of pizza?
- The ingredients are simple and come from my fridge, making the prep work quick and the cleanup effortless. Plus, you can make it your own by adding or removing some of the ingredients that you like best!
- A perfect meal for any occasion is pizza. You can make it as wild or straightforward as you want with endless topping combinations to choose from. But the best part of all? It’s easy to customize, so everyone can build their pizzas- no matter what they like!
- As a bonus, this recipe also features one of our favorite ingredients: artichokes! Your friends and family will be delighted by your cooking skills when they taste these delicious pies. Let’s get started!
- This menu is for those who want to eat healthily but don’t want to skip out on flavor. This meal is perfect for kids and adults alike because it’s simple enough that even little ones can help make it. If you’re looking for a tasty vegetarian dish, this is your answer!
What Is A Flatbread Pizza?
Flatbread pizza is a buckwheat-based flatbread that, when topped with sauce and cheese, becomes crispy outside. This delicious treat has been gaining popularity in recent years because it is so much healthier.
How To Store Flatbread Pizza
If you find some leftover pizza, let it cool to room temperature and then place it in an airtight container. The flatbread will last for 2-3 days before getting stale or dried out altogether!
How To Reheat Flatbread Pizza
Reheat the pizza in a few different ways to get it back up and running. The most common way is microwaving for 45 seconds or heating at 350°F for 5 minutes, but there are other options like oven-baking, which can take as little as two minutes!
MORE AIR FRYER PIZZA RECIPES:
- AIR FRYER PITA PIZZA
- AIR FRYER GARLIC BREAD PIZZA TOAST
- HOW TO REHEAT PIZZA IN AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER PHILLY CHEESESTEAK CALZONES
- AIR FRYER HOMEMADE FRENCH BREAD PIZZA
- 4 Pieces of Pita bread
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup canned artichokes, drained
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Start by brushing the pita bread with olive oil. Drizzle some minced garlic and salt over the olive oil.
- Drizzle some artichokes and olives over the flatbread, and then the feta.
- Place the flatbread into the air fryer and air fry for 5 to 8 minutes at 325 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 450Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 1773mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 13g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.