This was such a great and easy lunch idea. Today, I fired up my Kalorik and came up with this amazing and easy Air Fryer Pepper & Onion Flatbread.
This was a great pizza, made with a simple piece of Foccacia Bread and covered in a bunch of healthy vegetables and a layer of cheese. And for my youngest son, I put some sliced jalapenos on top. Amazing!
While you can use any bread or even pizza dough for this pizza, I chose Foccacia bread because it’s easy, and it’s pretty much waiting for toppings. Depending on how thick your focaccia is, I would recommend that you split it.
You can either pre-cook the bread or cook it all at once, I added the bread for a bit of a toast, but you really don’t need to if you want it softer.
Here are some other great and easy Air Fryer Pizza Recipes, AIR FRYER PEPPERONI CALZONE, AIR FRYER, PESTO & SPINACH NAAN PIZZA, AIR FRYER, MEXICAN PIZZA (TACO BELL COPYCAT RECIPE), AIR FRYER MEDITERRANEAN VEGGIE NAAN PIZZA and AIR FRYER HOMEMADE CHEESE PIZZA.
Air Fryer Pepper & Onion Flatbread
Today, I used some vegetables I had on hand and sauteed red pepper and some red onions for great, healthy, and easy pizza toppings. But you can really add anything that you love on pizza.
I did add sliced jalapenos since my son absolutely loves anything spicy, but it really added a LOT of flavor to the pizza.
- Foccacia bread
- Red Onion
- Red Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Sliced Jalapenos
- Shredded Mozzarella or Pepper Jack Cheese
- Tomato Sauce
- Cooking Spray
How To Make Air Fryer Pepper & Onion Flatbread
Spray your air fryer basket or tray, then place the focaccia bread on the tray. Then spread Tomato Sauce over the focaccia bread.
Cut your red onion into slices and your red peppers into strips. Then add about 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil to a small skillet, saute the red peppers and onions until soft, about 5-6 minutes.
Add the sauteed vegetables, and then sprinkle the sliced jalapeno and cheese over the top. Place into the air fryer for 5-9 minutes at 400 degrees F, air fryer setting.
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Pizza Recipes-
- AIR FRYER, DEEP DISH PIZZA CASSEROLE
- AIR FRYER, CHEESE PIZZA
- EASY AIR FRYER HOMEMADE CHEESE PIZZA
- AIR FRYER, HOMEMADE MARGHERITA FLATBREAD PIZZA
- AIR FRYER SHEET PAN PIZZA
- 1 Piece of Focaccia bread
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella or Pepper Jack Cheese
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 red, green,yellow, or orange bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced pickled jalapeno pepper
- Cooking Spray
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Spray your air fryer basket or tray, then place the focaccia bread on the tray. Then spread Tomato Sauce over the focaccia bread.
- Cut your red onion into slices and your red peppers into strips. Then add about 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil to a small skillet, saute the red peppers and onions until soft, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add the sauteed vegetables, and then sprinkle the sliced jalapeno and cheese over the top. Place into the air fryer for 5-9 minutes at 400 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 319Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 958mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 15g