Pizza one of the easiest recipes in the air fryer. Today, I made a huge sheet pan pizza in my air fryer, so if you are looking for an easy recipe for Air Fryer Sheet Pan Pizza, this is the recipe for you.
The size of the pan will depend on the air fryer you own. I used the Omni by Instant Pot, and I was able to put a full-size sheet pan in the air fryer. If you do not have a large air fryer, just use a mini pan.
Ingredients Used Today,
- Refrigerated pizza crust
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Italian seasoning
The Simple Steps, more detailed instructions are found in the recipe card below–
Some Common Questions Asked About Making Pizza in the Air Fryer-
- Use the largest pan that will fit into your air fryer.
- Make sure to spray your pan with olive oil, before you add the crust.
- Thinly spread the pizza dough, and then precook with the sauce. Otherwise, I have found that it will not cook fully.
- Then add your cheese, since cheese only needs a few minutes in an air fryer to melt.
How to Serve Air Fryer Sheet Pan Pizza-
- Simply let it cool for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Use a pizza cutter to the pizza into squares.
How to Store Leftovers:
The best way to store leftover pizza is to let the pizza cool to room temperature. Then place the leftovers in an airtight container, and place it in the refrigerator.
Some Other Great Pizza Recipes, Made in the Air Fryer
Don’t Forget to Pin,Print
Air Fryer, Sheet Pan Pizza
This is one of the easiest recipes for pizza, and it takes less time to make homemade (sort of) pizza than getting it from takeout.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Pizza
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- 1 package refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Spray your pan with olive oil, so it doesn’t stick
- Start by spreading the dough into the prepared pan.
- Spread the pizza sauce all over the crust.
- Then set the dough with the sauce into the air fryer.
- Air fry for 5 minutes at 320 degrees F.
- This is after the 5 minutes were up. The key to air frying pizza is if you put the cheese on the pizza, the cheese will be burnt and the dough will be uncooked. Hence this two air fryer process.
- Then spread the cheese on top.
- Place the tray back in, and set the timer for 5 minutes at 320 degrees F, but as soon as the pizza cheese melts, remove. YOU WILL NOT NEED THE ENTIRE 5 MINUTES
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: boboli pizza in air fryer frozen cauliflower pizza crust in air fryer personal pizza in airfryer frozen pizza in air fryer oven air fryer pizza recipe air fryer pizza dough recipe frozen mini pizza in air fryer air fryer tortilla pizza