I had a wonderful childhood; I grew up in the North End of Boston, which if you have never been to the North End, is lined up with Italian restaurants, which serve both traditional Italian food and pizza. We always grabbed a pizza on Friday nights, on the way to friends, movies or just handing out.
Pizza night was and is always on Friday nights at our house, it provides a fast and easy clean-up meal, which makes a perfect meal for on-the-go
It’s one of the easiest and versatile meals for parties and crowds.
Now, that I own an air fryer, I can make a homemade pizza in less than 10 minutes. One of the main issues with making pizza in an air fryer is how do you stop the toppings from just flying around in the air fryer? After experimenting for a while, I found an easy solution for everyone, if you put the toppings underneath the cheese they fly around less, or just use a trivet which will keep all the toppings in place.
My kids love pizza and they have always loved pizza, ever since they were toddlers. Pizza is the ultimate fast food in America, and if you are armed with an air fryer.
One of the hardest things to do when making pizza is the pizza dough, I use a basic dough, and I tweaked it over the years, it was my Grandmother’s recipe, and I’m sure she got it from someone else, (that’s how most recipes used to be passed on, before the internet)
Because pizza dough only contains yeast, water, flour, salt, and olive oil, it’s a very economical meal. The best flour to use in pizza dough is a high protein, this will give the dough a nice bite to it, the flour you use will make or break your pizza.
This one of my favorite pizza flour, I can’t tell you how awesome it is, try it for yourself.
The only other thing I would recommend for anyone looking to make a ton of pizza’s in the air fryer, or make them every week, is to invest in a good quality pizza pan. I like this one, but it will depend on the size of your air fryer. My Air Fryer is a 5.8 quart (I own several of them), if you do not possess an air fryer pizza pan, you can put the unbaked pizza into the air fryer basket.
Don’t Forget to Pin—Print
Air Fryer, Sheet Pan Pizza
This is one of the easiest recipes for pizza, and it takes less time to make homemade (sort of) pizza than getting it from takeout.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Pizza
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- 1 package refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Spray your pan with olive oil, so it doesn’t stick
- Start by spreading the dough into the prepared pan.
- Spread the pizza sauce all over the crust.
- Then set the dough with the sauce into the air fryer.
- Air fry for 5 minutes at 320 degrees F.
- This is after the 5 minutes were up. The key to air frying pizza is if you put the cheese on the pizza, the cheese will be burnt and the dough will be uncooked. Hence this two air fryer process.
- Then spread the cheese on top.
- Place the tray back in, and set the timer for 5 minutes at 320 degrees F, but as soon as the pizza cheese melts, remove. YOU WILL NOT NEED THE ENTIRE 5 MINUTES
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: boboli pizza in air fryer frozen cauliflower pizza crust in air fryer personal pizza in airfryer frozen pizza in air fryer oven air fryer pizza recipe air fryer pizza dough recipe frozen mini pizza in air fryer air fryer tortilla pizza