Air Fryer Chicago Style Deep-Dish Pizza is amazing! If you wanted to make homemade pizza in the air fryer, let me tell you, it’s easy, and it’s delicious! And with this recipe, it will take you less than ten minutes to make!
So, whether you make this in the Ninja Foodi, Omni, PowerXL, Instant Pot, or your GoWise, you can create the perfect pizza in minutes!
I love a great slice of pizza, after all, I was raised in an Italian household, and while today I do not use my Grandmother’s Dough Recipe, but I still made a GREAT pizza!
Looking for some more Air Fryer Pizza Recipes? My favorite creations are AIR FRYER, THE BEST PEPPERONI CALZONE, AIR FRYER, CHEESY PEPPERONI, AND MOZZARELLA BREAD, AIR FRYER, ZUCCHINI PIZZA BITES, and even made FROZEN PIZZA IN AIR FRYER!
What Is Chicago Style Deep-Dish Pizza?
All Chicago Style Deep-Dish Pizza refers to a thicker pan used for cooking up the pizza than a regular pizza pan.
Therefore the edges and the thickness of the pizza are higher than a regular, thin-crust pizza.
How I did this in the air fryer? I used a thicker pen, which fits in my air fryer, and while it’s not the usual round shape. The pan worked perfectly, resulting in a crispy pizza crust.
Ingredients In Air Fryer Chicago Style Deep-Dish Pizza
- Pizza Dough
- Pizza Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Other Pizza Toppings
For Detail Instructions and Specific Amounts of Ingredients, Scroll Down To The Recipe Card
How To Make Air Fryer Chicago Style Deep-Dish Pizza
Start by spraying an air fryer safe pan with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil.
Then place the dough into the prepared pan, spread the pizza sauce, over the dough.
Sprinkle the cheese on top.
Place in the air fryer for 7 minutes at 350 degrees F. Make sure that the bottom is cooked; otherwise, add another 2 minutes.
Some Pro Tips:
- You can either use homemade pizza dough, purchased pizza dough, or the Pizza Dough in a can. It will all work the same.
- If you find that your pizza crust is not crisping up, air fry the crust until golden brown at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- If you use toppings, you can either use a rack to cover your pizza or place toothpicks into the pepperoni to attach it to the pizza. Remove before serving.
Can you make the pizzas ahead of time?
Yes, this is a great make-ahead recipe. My kids love either room temperature or cold pizza.
So, if you always want to have something great to snack on, make a batch, cover, and place into an airtight container, and put it in the refrigerator for later.
Can you reheat pizza in an air fryer?
Oh yes! This is one of the best uses for an air fryer. The air fryer will reheat any food absolutely perfectly.
Pizza will automatically be crisped up! Set your refrigerated pizza into the air fryer for a couple of minutes at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting!
How to make Frozen Pizza in the Air Fryer
The size of your frozen will depend on what air fryer you own. I have found that the Omni by Instant Pot will hold a full regular size pizza.
Otherwise, you will only be able to cook a personal-sized frozen pizza in the air fryer. I traditionally cook my frozen pizzas in the Air Fryer for 8 to 10 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting.
What other toppings can you add?
As with most pizzas, the only thing that you can not top your pizza off with is something that you have not thought out. So, use your imagination. Some of my favorite pizza toppings are:
- Sausage (Cooked)
- Pineapple and Ham
- Extra Cheese
- Black Olives
- Green Peppers
Some Great Air Fryer Pizza Pans
Some Other Great Air Fryer Pizza Recipes
- AIR FRYER, PESTO & SPINACH NAAN PIZZA
- AIR FRYER MINI DEEP DISH PIZZAS
- EASY AIR FRYER THE BEST PEPPERONI CALZONE
- AIR FRYER, CHEESY PEPPERONI AND MOZZARELLA BREAD
- HOW TO MAKE FROZEN FRENCH BREAD PIZZA IN THE AIR FRYER
- 1 package pizza crust (I used the one in the refrigerated section)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Start by spraying an air fryer-safe pan with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil.
- Then place the dough into the prepared pan.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the dough.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Place in the air fryer for 7 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting,--Make sure that the bottom is cooked; otherwise, add another 2 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 280Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 591mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 8g