Taco Bell Mexican Pizza Recipe In The Air Fryer is amazing! It is so good, you will not believe it until you have a slice.
This has quickly become one of our family’s favorite Copycat Recipes, made with nothing but a few pantry items, and a lot of fresh vegetables, you can literally make this any night of the week.
So, if you are a huge fan of Taco Bell, this is one of the best Copycat Recipes, the pizza is crunchy and it’s delicious!
If you do not like the Taco Bell Version, try this one it is so good, you will not believe that you made it, it’s that good!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Copycat Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER COPYCAT KRISPY KREME DONUTS, AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOUBLETREE COOKIES, AIR FRYER COPYCAT HOSTESS CUPCAKES, and AIR FRYER COPYCAT MCDONALD’S FILET-O-FISH.
Taco Bell Mexican Pizza Recipe
If you ahve not had the version at Taco Bell of this recipe, it has been discontinued. But there has been talk about returning the loved Meixcan Pizza.
Made with ground beef, refried beans, tortillas, and fresh vegeables. Served with a smear of sour cream on top, and some sliced tomatoes and green onions.
It’s all of the Meixcn Pizza Flavors in each slice!
How To Make Air Fryer Taco Bell Mexican Pizza
Here is how to make the Copycat Taco Bell Mexican Pizza, in your very own home. For any air fryer that is small than the Omni, just subsitute the large tortillas for small ones, this will work for the basket air fryers as well.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 ounces taco sauce (this is for the taco meat, you will use another 8 ounces during the assembling of the pizza.)
- 1 package large flour tortillas (substitute for smaller ones, if using a smaller or basket air fryer)
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 8 ounces of taco sauce
- 3 cups Taco Cheese (or Mexican cheese)
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1 green onion sliced
- 1 cup olives
- sour cream, guacamole, etc.
- Start by browning your meat, you can either do this in the air fryer or in a skillet. Today, I chose the skillet.
- Once the meat is fully brown, add the taco sauce, water, and taco seasoning. Mix well, then return to the burner, and simmer for about 4 minutes, until everything is warm.
- Spray your air fryer tray with olive oil. Then place a tortilla down. (If you have a smaller air fryer or a basket air fryer, you can still make this, just use the smaller tortillas)
- Spread the refried beans on top of the tortilla.
- Then spoon on the taco meat. Spread both the refried beans and taco meat, so they cover the entire tortilla.
- Then place another tortilla directly on the refried and taco meat, pressing to seal it.
- Spread some taco sauce on, so it covers the top shell and then sprinkle on the shredded cheese.
- Place in the air fryer basket or oven, and set the temperature to 300 degrees F, for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes, scallions, sour cream, olives, etc.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: mexican pizza recipe chi chis mexican pizza recipe mexican pizza with refried beans air fryer taco pizza taco bell mexican pizza sauce ingredients air fryer tortilla pizza original taco bell mexican pizza taco bell mexican pizza corn or flour tortilla