Air Fryer Turkey Wings are so easy and delicious without using lots and lots of oil.
Cooking wings in an Air Fryer instead of deep-frying them makes them healthier and clean up easier. They are ready in only 30 minutes and so easy to make!
- 2 pounds Turkey Wings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or sesame oil
- 3 to 4 tablespoons chicken rub (see my suggestion in the recipe)
- In a large mixing bowl, place the turkey wings.
- Then pour the olive oil or sesame oil into the bowl and add some rub.
- Use your hands, spread the rub over the turkey wings.
- Then place the turkey wings in the air fryer basket, place the basket into the air fryer.
- Set the temperature for 380 degrees F, or 180 degrees C. After 13 minutes flip the wings with tongs.
- When the time is up, set it for another 13 minutes.
- Remove the turkey wings from the air fryer, plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer turkey wings, easy air fryer turkey recipes