Turkey Wings, Turkey Wings, These are awesome, as my kids explained.
Here is a great recipe which is a twist on an easy and basic recipe last year, I used the stove/oven to make this chicken dish, and my kids loved them so, I attempted them in the Air Fryer.
The spice blend adds a great flavor to the turkey; this makes a quick dinner or lunch. My kids love it because it reminds them of going to a festival but only better because they can have it at home. The turkey is moist, flavorful and has a great texture. My entire family ate it, and it can be made ahead of time, cover it with aluminum foil and keep it in the refrigerator, until ready to eat.
I purchased my first Air Fryer, last year, and then I purchased another one in December, and yet, I ordered another one this week. It has become one of our favorite kitchen appliances, and it replaced my oven, microwave, and burners. The other day, I was dusting my oven, and I was thinking, when was the last time, I used this?
The Air Fryer will save you tons and tons on money, by eliminating your work in the kitchen and the need for eating out And, it saves you a ton of time, because it doesn’t require you to wait for the oven to preheat, and the dishes cook, compared to the oven.
Here are tips for using the air fryer to make any poultry (Chicken or Turkey)
- Seasoning your chicken or turkey is important.
- Most chicken or chicken dishes can be rubbed and then set into the refrigerator ahead of time. So, when you come home from work/errands/kids, etc., you can just place it in the Air Fryer and spray it with olive oil spray, and set the time and temperature.
- Spraying the chicken or turkey with olive oil spray is really important. I spray the heck of out of, and I always get no white spots and tender (way juicy) chicken or turkey.
- Always flip the poultry halfway and then spray again. This way both sides are nice, light and tender.
- Because eating uncooked chicken is unhealthy and can you sick, invest in a meat thermometer.
Place the turkey wings into a large mixing bowl. This will allow you to add the olive and spice rub to them.
(It is easier to flavor them)
I used my favorite chicken spice rub, which I can not recommend more, I found it in on Amazon
Run the spice and olive all over the turkey wings, and place in the refrigertor for about 30 minutes.
After cooking, check your turkey wings, (make sure they are cooked) plate and serve.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin:
Air Fryer Turkey Wings are so easy and delicious without using lots and lots of oil.
Cooking wings in an Air Fryer instead of deep frying them makes them healthier and clean up easier. They are ready in only 30 minutes and so easy to make!
- 2 pounds Turkey Wings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or sesame oil
- 3 to 4 tablespoons chicken rub (see my suggestion in the recipe)
In a large mixing bowl, place the turkey wings.
Then pour the olive oil or sesame oil into the bowl and add some rub.
Use your hands, spread the rub over the turkey wings.
Then place the turkey wings in the air fryer basket, place the basket into the air fryer.
Set the temperature for 380 degrees F, or 180 degrees C. After 13 minutes flip the wings with tongs.
When the time is up, set it for another 13 minutes.
Remove the turkey wings from the air fryer, plate and serve.