Air Fryer Strawberry Quick Bread so easy and so delicious. We went to the farmer’s market, and they had a great variety of freshly picked strawberries, so I went home and made this.
It was fabulous, and the entire kitchen smelled of baked strawberries, which is amazing. This is a great and easy summer recipe, packed with lots of flavors. So, the next time you and the family go, Strawberry Picking, remember this recipe!
If you have never had Strawberry Bread, it is very delectable since every bite has a piece of strawberry in it. Serve it with either some butter or strawberry jam. Both make for a great and easy breakfast recipe.
Looking for even more Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes? Some of my favorites are AIR FRYER CRANBERRY WALNUT BREAD, AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY ZUCCHINI BREAD, AIR FRYER, ZUCCHINI BREAD, and AIR FRYER, CRANBERRY ORANGE NUT BREAD.
Strawberry Quick Bread
There is nothing better than a baked bread with strawberries in it. That provides such a great and delicious sweetness to the bread, without the need for added sugar.
You can change this recipe out for any berry; you can add fresh blueberries, blackberry, or raspberries.
This is a golden and delicious recipe. Made with a great batch of fresh strawberries, picked during strawberry picking season.
Air Fryer Strawberry Quick Bread Ingredients
- All-purpose flour
- Granulated Sugar
- Baking Powder
- Vegetable Oil
- Pure Vanilla Extract
How To Make Air Fryer Strawberry Quick Bread
Start mixing the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Then mix in the milk. Add the egg and vanilla.
Fold in the strawberries. Meanwhile, spray your baking loaf pan with non-sticking cooking spray (I am a big fan of the flour, I find that my baked goods don’t stick as much). Pour the batter in.
Set the temperature for 310 F, air fryer setting, and the time for 20-30 minutes. After 20 minutes, check and check for doneness. If it is not done, add another 5 minutes. Until it’s fully cooked and a toothpick comes out clean.
Once fully cooked, remove the loaf pan from the air fryer basket, let it cool slightly. Once cooled, slice and serve.
Pro Tips In The Air Fryer-
- Combine all of the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl. This will include flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in most quick loaves of bread. Whisk them all together.
- Then in another bowl, mix the wet ingredients. This usually includes milk, oil, and eggs.
- Then combine the two and mix until all of the dry ingredients are gone. Scrape the bottom and sides of the pan. Ensure that when you fill the cake pan, you do not come across any flour that has not to be absorbed into the wet ingredients.
- Be careful not to over mix the batter, as you will increase the level of gluten, and the bread will become tough.
- All air fryers cook at a slightly different temperature and time. The most important thing to remember is that it will bake. You need to keep it in there until it’s fully baked, just like an oven.
Is There Yeast In This Bread
No, there is no yeast in this bread. With the baking powder, the Air Fryer Strawberry Bread is actually light and fluffy.
This is a great and quick recipe since you don’t have to wait for the bread to rise.
Fresh Strawberries Or Frozen
While I used fresh strawberries for this recipe, you can easily change them out for frozen strawberries.
The key would be to add them in while they are frozen. Otherwise, they will be too soft. Note: The color of the strawberry juices may make your strawberry bread a bit red.
How To Store Strawberry Bread Once Cooked
Once this bread is fully cooked, all you need to do is, let it cool to room temperature and then place it into an airtight container. Place the container into the refrigerator.
If you leave the bread out, the strawberries will make your bread really soft and gooey, so it is the best to store in the refrigerator.
The bread should last between 3 to 4 days.
Heating Air Fryer Strawberry Bread
Since you are storing this bread in the refrigerator, you can quickly heat the bread in the microwave or the air fryer.
If you air fry it, spread some butter on the slices, and then air fryer at 300 degrees F, air fryer setting, for a couple of minutes. For a quick and delicious treat.
Can You Freeze This Quick Bread
This is a great bread to make during the summer, and store it in the freezer. To freeze, let the bread cool to room temperature.
Then tightly wrap the bread in saran wrap and then wrap it in foil for best results. To use from frozen, place it in the refrigerator to defrost overnight.
Could I Add Other Berries To Bread
Yes, you can add any other berry that is in season. I have made this with blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries.
The recipe will stay the same, including the cooking time and temperature.
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes-
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk (whole)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- Start mixing the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Then mix in the milk.
- Add the egg and vanilla.
- Fold in the strawberries.
- Meanwhile, spray your baking loaf pan with non-sticking cooking spray (I am a big fan of the one with the flour, I find that my baked goods don’t stick as much)
- Pour the batter in.
- Set the temperature for 310 F and the time for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, check and check for doneness. If it is not done, add another 5 minutes. Until it’s fully cooked and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Once fully cooked, remove the loaf pan from the air fryer basket, let it cool slightly.
- Once cooled, slice and serve.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 321Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 473mgCarbohydrates: 59gFiber: 2gSugar: 27gProtein: 6g