Yummy! This was today’s breakfast, my kids were in heaven.
Yummy–Air Fryer, Air Fried, Homemade Monkey Bread, Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
My mother was a great baker, she always baked every evening, so that we would have something delicious to bring to school the next day. Back in the olden days, we actually walked and during those walks, we ate our breakfast, as we were always running late. On Sunday night, I remember her baking, and we would always have muffins, and we would bring them to our walk to school on Monday mornings. This was great because Monday’s for most people are slowly starting days. So, having a portable breakfast was important, and since I’m old, we didn’t own a microwave or eat frozen foods. So, having an on the go-to breakfast was excellent in my eyes.
My kids have the same problem on all of the days of the week, we are always running late. My youngest son has a half an hour drive to school, so he always eats in the car. My oldest one is barely making it to school on time, so he eats, as my husband drops him off. Both my husband and I try to gulp our coffee down during the commutes. He eats on the way to work, I prefer to wait and eat alone when I get home. And I usually sit and figure out what I am going to make for my blog that day.
I have a long laundry list of items, I would like to make, so if you have any suggestions, I am always open to them. Today, I conquered my day’s task of making homemade biscuit donuts with a chocolate glaze. Since my entire family is chocolate lovers, as you can imagine this breakfast went over quite well.
If you haven’t been following along, we are at www.ForktoSpoon.com
We have been doing some amazing desserts to celebrate summer-
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes–
Don’t Forget To Pin–
This is such an easy recipe. My kids love this and I love that it only takes a few minutes to create.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can Biscuit (Found in dairy section)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Start by greasing your bundt pan with either non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray.
- In a large bag, mix together the sugar and ground cinnamon, shake well.
- Cut your biscuits into 4 pieces, for one. As you cut them, toss them into the bag.
- Fully coat each piece.
- After you coat each piece, place them into the bundt pan,
- After you finish with the biscuit dough, melt the butter and mix in the brown sugar.
- Pour the brown sugar/butter mixture over the top of the biscuit dough.
- Place the pan into the air fryer at 320 degrees for 12 minutes, after 12 minutes check and see if it is fully done, if not, add another 5 minutes.
- Flip on a plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer monkey bread with biscuits air fryer biscuit monkey bread monkey bread in an air fryer air fryer pull apart bread air fryer recipes monkey bread air fryer cinnamon rolls air fryer apple bread frozen bread dough in air fryer