This is one of the most basic things you can make in the air fryer, it’s almost too easy, You have an air fryer and you want to fry an egg….
The first thing you need to do is find a pan, that you can use in your air fryer
Simple, here is all you need to do:
- Grab your air fryer pan
- Crack the eggs into the pan
- Set your temperature to 325
- Set the timer for 3 minutes
- Take it out and see how it is. Does it need more time, do you like it harder, add a minute.
- Remember wattage means something, the higher the wattage the less time that you will need.
Fried eggs are one of the most popular breakfast items in the world. If you are like me through all of your kids like eggs differently, whether they are soft boiled, over easy, poached or as my son will call them dunkie eggs. (The type where you dunk your toast into them and coat your toast with the yolk, do you know what I am talking about?)
How do you make the perfect fried eggs?
Well, I’m here today to give you some pointers.
The key to perfect fried eggs is to keep the egg at room temperature for about 20 minutes, before attempting to fry, whether on the stove or the Air Fryer.
Today’s fried eggs are a great way to start any breakfast, filled with protein and vegetables, and it should keep you filled through lunchtime.
I love using my Air Fryer for all of the recipes, I usually use my burner stove for, they are faster and require less clean up, plus my son travels a ton for hockey, so I can take the Air Fryer on the road, so it saves me money by not eating out at restaurants, since eating out with 20 hockey-playing boys gets very expensive, very soon.
Here are some other recipes, that will get you started with your air fryer:
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
So, simply and easy, this is a really easy way to get breakfast on the table in under 10 minute. My kids love it, it would be ideal in college dorms, on when you are traveling.
- 2 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Start by placing the pan with the butter in the air fryer. ( I originally used 2 tablespoons, but that was too much)
- Set the pan into the oven (it doesn’t matter which pan you use, just make sure it’s air fryer safe) 325 degrees for 1 minute, just so the butter melts.
- After 1 minute
- Crack your egg into the pan.
- Set the temperature to 325 degrees for about 3 minutes, After 3 minutes look at the egg, if it’s done, to your liking take it out, otherwise add another 1 minute (I like my eggs firm)
- Remove the egg.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: fried eggs recipe how to fry an egg over easy how to fry an egg over hard fried egg recipe ideas crispy fried egg fried egg recipes for breakfast how to fry an egg for a sandwich how to fry an egg sunny side up