Air Fryer Instant Pot Vortex Plus Best Fried Egg Recipe –The Best Fried Egg Recipe that you can make in an Air Fryer is easy to make, delicious, and ready in under 10 minutes! It’s a great way to get breakfast on the table on school mornings, for your college students to enjoy an actual breakfast in the mornings, and to enjoy a fresh and hearty breakfast from the comfort of your hotel room when you are traveling! Fried eggs are a great way to start any breakfast, filled with protein and vegetables, and they should keep you filled through lunchtime.
Air Fryer Instant Pot Vortex Plus The Best Fried Egg Recipe
Did you know that one of the most basic things you can make in an air fryer involves an egg? It’s almost too easy! Seriously, it is! With your air fryer, from the time you realize that you have an air fryer and want to fry an egg, you can enjoy a fried egg within 10 minutes.
Why This Recipe Works
Fried eggs are one of the most popular breakfast items in the world. Like me, all of your kids like eggs differently, whether they are soft boiled, over easy, poached, or, as my son will call them, dunkie eggs. (The type where you dunk your toast into them and coat your toast with the yolk, do you know what I am talking about?)
I love using my Air Fryer for all of the recipes, and I usually use my burner stove for it. They are faster. They require less clean-up, plus my son travels a ton for hockey so that I can take the Air Fryer on the road, so it saves me money by not eating out at restaurants, since eating out with 20 hockey-playing boys gets very expensive, very soon.
Expert Tips, Ingredient List and Suggestions for Recipe Success
- The key to perfect fried eggs is to keep the egg at room temperature for about 20 minutes, before attempting to fry, whether on the stove or the Air Fryer.
What Type of Pan Do I Need?
Step by Step Directions:
Step 1: Start by placing the pan with the butter in the air fryer. (I initially used 2 tablespoons, but that was too much)
Step 2: Set the pan into the oven (it doesn’t matter which pan you use, make sure it’s air fryer safe) 325 degrees for 1 minute, just so the butter melts.
Step 3: Crack your egg into the pan.
Step 4: Set the temperature to 325 degrees for about 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, look at the egg. If it’s done to your liking, take it out; otherwise, add another 1 minute (I like my eggs firm).
Step 5: Once it’s done, plate, serve and enjoy.
- Air Fryer-Homemade Shake and Bake Pork Chops
- Air Fryer-Bacon
- Easy Air Fryer-Honey Garlic Wings
- Air Fryer-Baked Eggs
- Air Fryer-Hasselback Potatoes
- Easy Air Fryer-Banana Bread
- Air Fryer-Cornish Hen (With No Oil)
- 2 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Start by placing the pan with the butter in the air fryer.
- Set the pan into the oven (it doesn't matter which pan you use, just make sure it's air fryer safe) 325 degrees for 1 minute, just so the butter melts.
- After 1 minute--crack your egg into the pan.
- Set the temperature to 325 degrees for about 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, look at the egg. If it's done, to your liking, take it out, otherwise add another 1 minute (I like my eggs firm)
- Remove the egg.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 245Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 403mgSodium: 233mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 13g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.