Air Fryer Caramel Brownies are so good! If you have been looking for the perfect way to make a batch of homemade brownies in your air fryer, this is one of my favorites!
As most of you know, my oldest son is heading off to college, and on my list this summer was to teach him how to make a batch of homemade brownies in the Air Fryer. And, we did make a regular batch, but I wanted to make something special.
So, I combined his two favorite things, brownies, and caramels, and came up with this fantastic recipe!
I even added some great sliced apples as a nod to the upcoming fall, and they are fabulous!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Caramel Brownies
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Granulated Sugar
- All-Purpose Flour
- Milk Chocolate Chips
- Vegetable Oil
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Caramel Candies
- Heavy Cream
- Optional: Apples
How To Make Air Fryer Caramel Brownies
In a large mixing bowl, combine the cocoa poweder, sugar, salt, flour, and chocoalte chips. Then fold in the eggs, vetable oil, water, and pure vanilla extract. Mix well.
Spray your baking pan with cooking spray, and then pour your batter into the pan. In a small bowl, place the unwrapped caramel and cream into a bowl and microwave until the caramels are melted and smooth. Mix every 30 seconds, until they are melted) Pour the caramel sauce over the brownie, and add the sliced apples.
Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, Air Fryer Setting, for 20 to 30 minutes, or until fully cooked. The actual time will depend on how thick your brownies are and what air fryer you are using)
Drizzle with caramel sauce before serving. optional)
- This recipe will work in any air fryer basket or oven model. I have made this several times in the Instant Pot Crisp Lid, Ninja Foodi, and Mealthy Lid.
- The cooking time will depend on what air fryer you’re using and how thick your pan is. I would highly recommend baking with a thinner pan than you are used to so that the middle cooks up.
- If you want to omit the apples, omi them, the recipe will be exactly the same.
- Let them cool slightly, before slicing, as they will harden as they cool.
What Pans To Use In The Air Fryer For Baking?
While we all have brownie pans and baking pans in our cupboards and pantry. The best pan to use when baking brownies is a relatively thin pan. his will ensure that the middle of the brownies cooks up.
Too many times, I hear that the middle of a cake, brownies, or cupcake does not cook up. That is usually the result of a thicker pan.
Some Of My Favorite Air Fryer Brownie Recipes: (Affiliate Links Included)
More Air Fryer Brownie Recipes:
- AIR FRYER BLONDIE BROWNIE CHEESECAKE SUNDAE
- AIR FRYER BROWNIES
- EASY AIR FRYER-AIR FRIED- HOMEMADE ALMOND JOY BROWNIES
- AIR FRYER GLUTEN-FREE BROWNIES
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE BROWNIE LAVA CAKE
- 2/3 unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 25 unwrapped caramel candies
- 3 tablespoons half and a half or heavy cream
- 2 sliced apples, peeled or unpeeled
- Caramel Sauce for Serving
- Combine the cocoa powder, sugar, salt, flour, and chocolate chips in a large mixing bowl. Then fold in the eggs, vegetable oil, water, and pure vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Spray your baking pan with cooking spray, and then pour your batter into the pan.
- In a small bowl, place the unwrapped caramel and cream into a bowl and microwave until the caramels are melted and smooth. (Mix every 30 seconds, until they are melted)
- Pour the caramel sauce over the brownie, and add the sliced apples.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, Air Fryer Setting, for 20 to 30 minutes, or until fully cooked. (The actual time will depend on how thick your brownies are and what air fryer you are using)
- Drizzle with caramel sauce before serving. (optional)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 737Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 76mgSodium: 756mgCarbohydrates: 139gFiber: 2gSugar: 124gProtein: 7g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.