Air Fryer Everything French Bread is amazing! Within minutes you can have a loaf of French Bread, ready for dinner or lunch!
I love homemade bread, and this Air Fryer Recipe is so quick, and if you don’t have an air fryer, you can pop it into the oven. It will still be absolutely delish!
While I grew up in an Italian household, we had at least freshly baked bread twice a week, and I loved it. Nothing goes better with a pasta dish than some hot fresh bread with a smear of butter!
Absolutely delish! And if you have kids, you know how much they love freshly made bread. This recipe is no different, and it just has a twist.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Bread Recipes, some of my favorites are FROZEN BISCUITS IN AIR FRYER, AIR FRYER DINNER ROLLS, AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT WEIGHT WATCHER FRIENDLY BAGELS, and AIR FRYER PULL-APART ROLLS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Everything French Bread
- Refrigerated French Bread Loaf
- Everything But The Bagel Seasoning Mix
If You Are Looking For Specific Ingredients and Instructions, Keep on Scrolling until you get to a recipe card!
How To Make Air Fryer Everything French Bread
Start by removing your dough from the can, and place it on a cutting board. Cut the dough in half, due to the size the air fryer I used would only allow for 1/2, so I prepared two loaves.
Place the bread loaf, seam side down on the baking tray or in the air fryer basket. Melt some butter, and then use a pastry brush to apply to the loaf. Sprinkle the Everything seasoning on top of the unbaked bread.
Set your bread into the air fryer basket, for 6 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
When the time is up, check and see if it is done if it is removed. If not, add another 2 minutes (remember every air fryer is different)
HOW TO STOP AIR FRYER FROM SMOKING
If the butter drips down to the heating element, it might start to smoke. There are two ways to stop the smoking.
The first is to add a couple drops of water to the bottom of the air fryer basket. This way when the oil hits the water it will disolve, rahter than heat up and smoke.
The second option would to put a piece of bread, in between the baskets, so the bread absorbs the grease.
OTHER WAYS TO DRESS UP FRENCH BREAD
While the Everything But The Bagel is extremely popular, you may not care for it.
Here are some suggestions to change it out:
- Plain, with just melted butter
- Butter and Italian Parmesan Cheese
- Butter with Minced Garlic, for a quick garlic bread
Some Other Great Air Fryer Bread Recipes
- AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE
- AIR FRYER OLIVE CHEESE BREAD
- EASY AIR FRYER CHEESY GARLIC BREAD
- AIR FRYER BANTAM BAGELS
- AIR FRYER RANCH PITA CHIPS
- EASY AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOMINO’S BREAD TWISTS
- 1/2 can make refrigerated french loaf dough ((one can make two loaves))
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Start by removing your dough from the can, and place it on a cutting board. Cut the dough in half. Due to the size, the air fryer I used would only allow for 1/2, so I prepared two loaves.
- Place the bread loaf, seam side down on the baking tray or in the air fryer basket.
- Melt some butter, and then use a pastry brush to apply to the loaf.
- Sprinkle the Everything seasoning on top of the unbaked bread.
- Set your bread into the air fryer basket for 6 minutes at 320 degrees F. Air Fryer Setting.
- When the time is up, check and see if it is done if it is removed. If not, add another 2 minutes (remember every air fryer is different)
- Remove the bread.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 104Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 252mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g