How to Cook Bob Evan’s (Evans) Diced Potatoes Found in the Refrigerator Case, Easy and Fast!!
There is nothing quite like a meat and potato meal. It is one of the most classic meals, you have in America.
Everyone loves potatoes! And good to know that there are hundreds of ways to cook them. Whether you want to use the Instant Pot (Pressure Cooker), air fryer or just make them in your oven, they all full of flavor. The key to a great dish is spices, you need to use lots of different spices in your potato dish until you find one that you really like on potatoes. I used to hate salt on my potatoes, but my son loves them, so one day, I let him season them. I realize that good old salt and pepper, applied in LARGE quantities, really seasoned the potatoes well, so after that, I used to add more than I usually did, and everyone complimented me on my potato dishes. So, experiment, find out what spice you like and adapt it to any potato recipe.
Another great reason for using potatoes as your side dish is that they are so budget-friendly, these are usually on sale at the grocery store, at least twice a month, so take that time and grab yourself a package/bundle. You can literally turn one package of potatoes for about $3.00 for a 5-pound bag, into about 3 dishes. So, that’s a real budget saver.
Here are some great hints for storing potatoes:
- Store potatoes in a cold, well-ventilated area.
- Never store potatoes in the refrigerator, any temperature lower than 50 degrees F, changes the texture of the potato and will affect the taste of the potato dish.
- If you do choose to store potatoes in the refrigerator, let them slowly come to room temperature, before you cook the potatoes.
- Paper bags work amazingly when you are storing potatoes
- Do not wash potatoes, before storing them.
- If your potatoes have started to sprout, do not despair, just simply cut the sprout off, they are still safe to eat.
- If your potatoes have turned green, this is due to a chemical called Solanine, which means that the potato should be discarded, note: eating them in large quantities can cause you to get ill, so it’s best to throw away.
- Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
- J.A. Henckels 6-Inch High Carbon Stainless Steel Chef’s Kitchen Knife Stainless Steel Measuring Cups, 5 Piece SetHudson Essentials Stainless Steel Measuring Cups Set-6 Piece Stackable Set with SpoutAnchor Glass Measuring Set–This is one of the handiest tools in the Kitchen Italian Olive Wood SpatulaOXO Good Grips 12 Inch Stainless-Steel Locking Tongs
Don’t Forget to Pin—
A really easy way to serve up breakfast potatoes. My kids love these Bob Evan’s seasoned home fries, I love that you can make them during the week, in no time!
- 1 package Bob Evan’s Diced Home Fries (found in the refrigerated section)
- This is the package, I am referring to the recipe: Bob Evan’s Seasoned Potatoes, Home Fries.
- Pour the potatoes into the air fryer basket, or place them on the air fryer tray.
- Set the temperature to 330 degrees F, for 6 minutes, shake the basket and then cook for another 4 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: bob evans home fries recipe bob evans home fries nutrition bob evans hash browns bob evans home fries loaded bob evans home fries calories